Shades of Battler, Animated (336), DragonBones (122)

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every time I try to use one of your Dragonbones battlers, when the battle first starts the Dragonbones battler is static until one of the party members attacks it; then it no longer becomes static and starts moving the correct way. Just trying to figure out what it is I am doing incorrectly so I can fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@GalacticGod That is nothing to do with the maker of the resource, so please start a thread with your question in MV Support as it sounds like an issue with the way you are setting this up, or with a plugin.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@GalacticGod There is an option for me to set the default animation in DragonBones itself, however I have found through my own play testing that it made no difference so I tend to forget about it.

If me forgetting this step is causing issues then I apologise. However I ask that you first confirm that it is a fault on my end. Update all the relevant plugins (yanfly's core,battle core, dragonbones, etc.) and turn off all others keeping only the bare minimum requirements; in case you have a plugin conflict as I have personally tested each and every one and they all worked, though I'll admit my maker is not fully up to date.

In addition try downloading my WildBeast-DayMane to see if it makes any difference since I know I set the default animation for that one correctly. Because if this guy doesn't work either there is nothing I can do on my end.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The great warrior owls have fledged the nest, where they go legends follow. When two pairs of talons clash a legendary battle is bound to break out, a battle of Owlthello.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I LOVE THEM!! Using probably most of them for my game for sure. I also have you watched on deviant art. I inquired about some asset battlers there since i wasn't sure if i could here.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The great pirate of the seven seas and eight skies, Black Feather, threatens the peace of Owltopia. Only one hero can rise up and clear the skies of tyranny.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
When this drake has its animation I will so want to use it! Great work as always.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
giant worms fabled to have grown so large by feasting upon the blood of dragons long since passed. They are truly fearsome predators with no clue as to how deep their bodies truly run.
OOOOOO LOVE THEM!!!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
George the Wyrm slayer once dove into the belly of one of these giant beasts, striking his trusty tape measure down as deep as it would go. Unfortunately he didn't think what to do once dragged 20' below ground. Today the mystery of how long a Wyrm grows still has yet to be slain.

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
zomg! they are AWESOME!!!

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wyrms somehow became some of my favorite monsters, since Tales of Symphonia 2, where the Stone-, Rock- and Voideater family exists.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There was once a great explorer who had scoured many of the worlds deepest dungeons and treacherous landscapes; however never was he the same after his last expedition to one particularly hidden cave... Every night he awakens to screams of terror before yet again losing consciousness. Something about a giant eye crawling along the ceiling, watching him...

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
is there anyway to get a wyrm that spits poison?? and ooooo SPIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, you can enter up to THREE effects for a chance to win a copy of MZ! Only 11 submissions so far, the chances of winning is high! :D https://itch.io/jam/elfkisser
wake me up when Photoshop stop crashing everytime
Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamerchix