Shades of Battler, Animated (339), DragonBones (125)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Lord of Fire, Ifrit (efreet, ifrite, elvis, efrit), a wicked fiery 'Djinn' otherwise referred to as a Dark Genie, arises from the ashes to spread chaos and destruction. Flee, run for your life, pledge your loyalty or offer a piping hot brew; the choice to survival is yours.

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You always fail to surprise me :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Nightshade that makes more sense :D
I try not to bring them out too often but female creatures are often cool to work on. Just take a look at Aquarius on the previous page, she may be water but she's still a girl ;)

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just wonder why he has so many eyes, even on his shield is one

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Goldschuss Its all so can keep an eye on you without lowing his shield. But don't think you can just poke them out, infernal eye-gems are harder than diamond.
Some wizarding philosophers even debate that this demon referred to as Ifrit, may actually be several smaller demons fused together to make one... Then again those same wizards also believe that the galaxy is a marble played with by higher dimensional beings :unsure:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
After months of rigorous muscle training; 100 Push-Ups, 100 Sit-Ups, 100 Squats, 10 KM Running a day and most importantly... No air conditioning in the midst of summer; the Fungoliath (One-Punch Mushroom) steps onto centre stage. All I can say is that is one extremely buff mushroom.

Redeye

Chronicles Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These are awesome. Do you plan on drawing any dragon enemies anytime soon?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Harbinger of Judgement Descends, those judged unworthy shall be smote by the power of the green flame. There is no mercy, they forgot to install it.

And lastly 6 elemental stones for the avid gem collectors out there. Unfortunately the last war over their infinite use has left them stripped of all power. Please wait 5 billion years while they recharge.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
With pecs of steel, hulking muscular arms, thighs capable of crushing a car, diddly little feet and a fiery shotgun; the unstoppable Juggernaut is here! Wait wrong franchise, this isn't the X-Shrooms.

For the animated sheet please download from my website.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!
Do you stick with the RM default, or set a custom one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz