Shades of Battler, Animated (345), DragonBones (137)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The King's castle has been invaded by the worst threat possible, mimics. They are moving in from the dungeons below taking the form of royal crates. One has even eaten the king and donned his crown. All hail King Mimic! All slay King Mimic! All get eaten by King Mimic!

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My goodness your battlers are beautiful! I browsed your DA and one day I really want to use them for a project!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
An old paper umbrella long since abandoned left forever unused. Now come to life he seeks a use, appearing just before rainfall to grant the protection they were designed for. For some reason however people tend to run from these 'friendly' demons, they aren't sure why.

We also have some books freshly stocked, nothing like a good strong magical tome to throw at your foes. Wait, that's not how you use them?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Mysterious insect-like creatures, only ever found 'guarding' tombs of the greatest kings and lords from ancient times. They are said to be the last blade to stand over those left in eternal slumber. Many question the presence of these deathly omens; yet none question the fate of any unlucky enough to intrude upon a tomb inhabited by such a merciless monster.

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
Neat lore for this monster. Wonder what they eat? Do the kings buy these in larvae form and then put them in the tomb with their bodies after they die? Are they robotic in nature and that's why they're so long lived?

Pretty fascinating boss concept.

Podglu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Can you release the magical circle for the magical skill animation without any monster, because i would like to put the same on my human battlers to have consistencies with the monsters, please ?

P.S : I Don't know if already said it previously but i love your battlers. :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Podglu Would you believe it if I said that I made the magic circle by copying and rotating the phrase "I am a cheese sandwich" over and over. Seriously, that's what all my monsters chant when casting spells ;)

Anyway here's all of my commonly used effects for any who wish to use them, full terms and conditions apply.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k9yiratjwe8c8tw/AAC8eEpFnYG-qmITIGYWyxDia?dl=0

Many philosophers of magical and monstrous creatures have long since been in debate about the existence of the so called Blades of the Crypt.

How can such a powerful and deadly creature find its way into perfectly sealed tombs and crypts? Were they deliberately left as guards? Are they even alive?

Some mad theories have begun circulating, that each of these creatures may themselves hold the reincarnated soul of their tomb's master.

Podglu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Thanks, it will be helpful, and i love those Blades of the Crypt.

Podglu

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Weird, i tought i replied already.

Thanks for the magic circle, it will be helpful, I love the blades of the crypt and there's nothing wrong with being a cheese sandwich, they're people too, i think.

Edit: Now i can see my previous reply, it's really weird.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There is nothing greater than the rivalry between Kitsune and Inugami. Those wicked spirit dogs love nothing more than harassing these cute little foxes who just want to play.

Ok, so maybe this one fox took the dog's pudding, burst her favourite ball and mis-placed all the blame... But she meant it in the best of ways. At least that's what she tells me.

And now its time for the award ceremony, unfortunately there were no nominees so guess I'll keep them.

Xyzoxious

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really REALLY love all of your battlers! They're beautiful! One question though, how do you flip them in battle? If I use them as an enemy, they're facing the wrong way!

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I really REALLY love all of your battlers! They're beautiful! One question though, how do you flip them in battle? If I use them as an enemy, they're facing the wrong way!
Load the battler up in an image program, use the rotate tool until it's facing the direction you want, then save it.

Xyzoxious

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Load the battler up in an image program, use the rotate tool until it's facing the direction you want, then save it.
I tried that already, but it makes the battler's body parts all mix-matched.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Xyzoxious if you are referring to the dragonBones versions, you need to invert the 'X scaling' via notetags. Here's an example:
<DragonBone ScaleX: -1>
Further details are in the plugin's help description.

Xyzoxious

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Xyzoxious if you are referring to the dragonBones versions, you need to invert the 'X scaling' via notetags. Here's an example:

Further details are in the plugin's help description.
Ahh, okay. Thank you so much! I was looking all over for the code that might help me but I could not find it. Thank you though!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sexy bodies and massive boobs are so old school, these little heart-breakers have mastered the art of 'cuteness'. But don't let their apparent innocence fool you or they may just take your heart and eternally trap it in their favourite book...

...It is said to be a fate far worse than death.

Jewelraffe

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
'BL'

If it stands for what I think it stands for, I can think of many worse fates :rwink:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If you download a resource, be it art or plugin, please thank the creator for their time. We are all guilty sometimes of just grabbing something without commenting. Now is the time to go through your credit list and visit the threads/site where you got the resource from and leave a heartfelt thank you!
October is officially here. I'm hoping to get a call from Spirit Halloween soon. It didn't happen today, but I've got to keep my head high.
So, what is this "Inktober" everyone's speaking about? Because apparently, I have no idea what happens on this site...
O_O One day left until I can pre-order the new NSP album! Yay!
Ah, today's the start of Inktober! I should do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sillycat2