Shades of Battler, Animated (348), DragonBones (140)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It was for the Sumo Beetles, but they are fine now. I assume it was a temporary glitch on dropbox's end.

As for the downloads - at some point (and I'm not sure of the figure) dropbox decides that you have had so many downloads that this cannot be a private account and must be being used for some sort of business. It can (and often does) then decide to lock the account until you pay for an upgraded business account. This, I believe, is what happened to Yanfly's original script location just after he went into hiatus, and eventually all the RGSS scripts had to be moved to Github. I remember seeing other accounts of this happening, but don't recall the details.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Kes Thanks for the advice/warning, I'll keep an eye out for that and consider alternatives in case it should come to pass.

The two budding Heroines, the Fencer and the Adventurer are now ready for battle.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The spooks have invaded; taking root in hollowed out trees, discarded pots and unsuspecting barrels.

Where ever you go, you better watch your back. Who knows what 'surprise' is awaiting you.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You best watch out, for the ghosts are about and more active than normal. Not just aren't those nonchalant barrels and pots safe, you should never show your back to any hollowed tree stumps.

starlight dream

Loving life...One dream at a time
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN, EL, FR
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow they're gorgeous! Even the tree trunk and pots have animated expressions & movements. *speechless* You're an absolute pro

And I just noticed the "Battler Previews" in your signature. It's so fun to watch them all move together like that!
The mouse and bear are so funny/cute :LZSgrin:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Forever bound to its pot, the water spirit of Aquarius does not take kindly to those who dare disturb it while it naps. Be wary of taking even a casual sip from any unusually misplaced pots.

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't been here for a while, good to see you're making progress. I also like your take on actor sprites and hope to see more of them soon :)
How is your Ankannosaurus Animation going?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@starlight dream, be careful you don't get too enchanted, she may appear pretty and friendly but she has a tsunami of a temper ;)

@Goldschuss, good to see you around again, the Ankannosaur along with the ankylosaur variant have been finished for a while now. They'll be a few pages back by now, you can also find them here.
I'm glad you like my new take on actors, its taken a lot of trial and error. I may have a go at recreating the RTP actors to further test this style.

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Goldschuss, good to see you around again, the Ankannosaur along with the ankylosaur variant have been finished for a while now. They'll be a few pages back by now, you can also find them here.
I'm glad you like my new take on actors, its taken a lot of trial and error. I may have a go at recreating the RTP actors to further test this style.
However, clicking on them, leads me to the animated sentry bots, while the image for the sentry bots don't do anything :x Yes I've seen the finished static battler, but I was wondering about the animated one

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! That worked, I wonder if wordpress has a problem with my browser or one of my addons tho

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Rabosion glad you like them. Feel free to pop in now and then, who knows what wonderful and potentially weird creatures you may find. You never know, one may even follow you home ;)

Since ancient times crystallised Mana has been valued as a precious resource of infinite power. Legends speak of guardian deities who lie in protection against those unworthy of such power. Who'd have thought they'd be this cute?

Where Mana represents the limitless power of life itself, anti-mana is death. Legends and prophesies speak of the world's end should these two equally opposing forces come together. In prevention of this fate the sacred duty has been split between two equally opposing sides; the Angels and the Demons

Nothing aids the digestion of a good tale about the world's end like taking a hearty swig of highly potent alcohol. And nothing is more potent than Orcish Shroom Juice, 100% alcohol nurtured within the body of a highly toxic mushroom.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The holy and demonic guardians are ready to protect their crystals from harm. Any who dares approach with lust for power or are driven by a primal urge to hug such a cute and fluffy creature will be obliterated.

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I used them but they wont show up when i battle test Oo

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its a small release this week. A set of the barrels and pots from the surprise spooks in 'large icon' format, complete with water and fruit variants.

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi