Shades of Battler, Animated (348), DragonBones (140)

MMMm

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
N/A
I like how so many of them have pirate hats. It must give a power boost to wear one.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@MMMm Well you've got to be powerful to sail the 7 seas with all those sea monsters, gangs of killer fish and only so much rum.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@ShadowHawkDragon What do you mean "only so much rum"? Who's the Quartermaster? Run him up the yard arm.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What's the point indeed!
Though it may be a great incentive to the pirates to board and pillage other vessels in the hope that there might, just might, be the odd bottle to be found. Hmm, perhaps it's a cunning plan on the part of the Captain to keep the crew eager for action.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
"He awaits you in his lair, enter if you dare.
But don't push your luck, you may just get the book.

O' tome of sorcery, he counts to three.

You are now a sheep!"
-Bardic Poems 101, page 42, 'Warnings at Wizard's Tower'
As a head's up next week's release may be a few days late.

Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
I have to react on these, VERY well made you have improved a lot in the time you have been making these! I am a huge fan of your work. That Sultan or Wizard might get a spot in my game!

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
How do I use his DragonBones battlers? They don't come with the scripts. I really wanna use the water spirit because shes so dang cute, and ifrit too.
@ShadowHawkDragon

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
sd of a still image

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@GenoGold Please do not derail this Resource thread by asking Support questions. If you want to know how to use Dragonbones, please post a thread in Javascript/Plugin Support.

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I didn't see anything regarding the subject on the main front page post, but do you take requests at all? Even if it's paid requests? I don't mind.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@GenoGold To use DragonBones Battlers you will need the 'DragonBones Integration' plugin by Yanfly and TheGreenkel (link can be found in the 'Read Me' provided with each DB battler).

@Snakes At this point in time I am not taking requests or commissions. Unless its too specific you can always leave a suggestion which I may pick up if I like the idea.

A bit later than expected but I'm back from my holidays with the explosive monster-bombs.

Ancient bombs sunk deep into the sea with heavy anchors never to seen from again. What they never knew, the magi-core used to fuel their explosive power has brought them to life. Now even those heavy weights can't stop these sentient bombs rising from the deepest of depths, seeking fresh ships to sink.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As always, some excellent work.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Its a pack of Japanese demons; Youkai. From the creepy Kasa Obake (umbrella demon), to the mischievous Yurei-chan (ghost girl). These Japanese inspired spooks and beasts have come to play. But be careful, who knows what prank they'll play next.

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Its a pack of Japanese demons; Youkai. From the creepy Kasa Obake (umbrella demon), to the mischievous Yurei-chan (ghost girl). These Japanese inspired spooks and beasts have come to play. But be careful, who knows what prank they'll play next.
KITTY!!!! EYA!!! :D grabes her and hugs* make more of her please!!! : O

GenoGold

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A

Will the adorable ghost girl be animated?

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Will the adorable ghost girl be animated?
they are well be ^^ i excited about the cute wolf girl : D we need face sets for her ^.^ oh oh a walking sprite too : O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

it took soooo long to get character assist to work right in my game. like certain fighting games, a team mate can hop in, do an attack, then leave. it works since these are all one on one fights (usually)
Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MegaManX306