Shades of Battler, Animated (348), DragonBones (140)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@GenoGold Yes, I intend to fully animate each and every battler I create. However I don't normally release this many 'unique' battlers all in one go so it'll take a fair while to animate each of them. Plus I've got some bigger drakes to fry ;)

@Nightshade She's more of a fox than wolf but I'm sure she's exited to meat you too :D

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@GenoGold Yes, I intend to fully animate each and every battler I create. However I don't normally release this many 'unique' battlers all in one go so it'll take a fair while to animate each of them. Plus I've got some bigger drakes to fry ;)

@Nightshade She's more of a fox than wolf but I'm sure she's exited to meat you too :D
make a wolf girl one then *laughing* =^-^=

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Stellar work again, @ShadowHawkDragon ! The pirates, the cacti and the japanese monsters just look amazing! I'm so glad i can revisit this thread every now and then, each new addition is a treat :kaojoy:

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I posted about requests previously and my original idea is too specific and I would think time-consuming. So I thought maybe I’d just suggest a Final Fantasy-like Malboro SV enemy. That would be great to see at some point.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Snakes That's kind of like a DnD Beholder, its certainly something I'll keep on the list for a possible future boss.

Something is coming...
Be quick and agile with a pair of daggers, if bronze won't do then upgrade to steel, maybe even splurge on that precious obsidian.

Slice through the wind with a swift katana. Nothing like a classic, and when that doesn't cut it, grab its blood-thirsty counterpart and be one with the demon.

Or perhaps the Enforcer is more your cup of weapon? Get up close and arrest your foes in the afterlife with this powerful hand-shot-gun.

Quickly master your weapon of choice and pray it will help you survive 5 seconds longer...

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
A DRAGON!!!!1!111!???????

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A colossal shadow emerges from the void distorting time and space as it takes form. The 99th 7th True Dragon, the Dragon God, is upon the world. He's still but half formed; only now can our heroes, long since dead and yet to be born, save the day!

But they must act the yesterday after tomorrow before history and future becomes even more twisty timey-whimey 10 years to the left. Oh and be careful of plot holes, they just may trip you.

And to match this new majestic creation its time for a change in my signature and thread header images ;)

Snakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Those are amazing. Especially the dark one. Found a new superboss.

Mystic_Enigma

I'm Your Ham!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Whoooa, those two are incredible!! Not too fond about the "God" part, but these guys are Awesome!♪

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Mystic_Enigma Feel free to name them in game as you please should you use them ;)
The names and lore I invent are only meant as examples, and a form of identity in the case of errors.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
He has arrived with majestic form in full...er...half view towering over throughout all time-space. The very fabrics of reality begin to stretch and tear as this majestic Ruler of all Dragons speaks. "Bow before your lord, peasants, bow!" And then he's gone, back to his eternal slumber, smug grin on his face...

Due to the massive size the SV batter is available only from my website.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Yurei, a ghost who refuses to pass on. It is not that she has unfinished business, or that she is bound by a grudge against her unjust killer. All she craves is the simple joy in spreading mischief and mayhem.

Nightshade

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thats adorable : o she needs a matching sprite : o

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Masters of disguise who prey upon unsuspecting greedy adventurers. Nothing is to be feared more than a lone chest sitting undefended. Sometimes however even the greatest of mimics get it wrong, for some reason people don't open chests made from pure gold...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Officially not a mod anymore. Thanks for the many years!
Thinking if i should post on the classifieds section...
Made another plugin showcase video! :kaojoy:
(Plugins and details inside the description of the YouTube video.) :LZScheeze:
Ami
Castle is my Biggest Fear :kaodes:. I just Managed make Part by Part (like the Entrance only),not the Entire Castle like in the RM Sample...
This video really speaks to me...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duskpyx