Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Drawn by the lingering grudges and unfulfilled longing towards the living, these damned sorcerers born of death are never far from where the dead lie.

A mere skeletal warrior is no threat, nor is a mindless throng with no unified goal. But a whole battalion of the damned all lead by one mastermind hidden out of side, that is a whole other story.

Much as conductors leading a band they call upon the deathly remains of fallen warriors to rise from their graves ready to strike down the living.

Watch as your forces are brutally slaughtered by an army who's numbers only grow with each of your own to succumb to death's gaze.

dejm7m8-f38b757e-0dde-45c9-a5a3-dd6b89d703a3.gif
dejm7md-5dd870ff-10c8-4882-aefc-4d4761417829.gif
dejm7mf-da1c95cd-1fff-4bc8-b562-b6ad5c1c6aee.gif

And then to finish things off we have a unique Dinorapt which can taste purple, so much so that it itself has become purple. But don't let it's looks fool you, this is one badass dino.

dejm7ly-6ecdd5a5-86a6-4832-905d-aa3eabe6e63a.gif

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Said to be incarnations of ancient beings, gods even, these entities of pure energy roam the realms spreading their powers across the land.

Whether be salvation or damnation, it is naught but a whim, for these beings harbour no malice nor benevolence to the lower life-forms of the physical plain.

As if driven by a greater purpose, a will not of their own, they shape the very world through their mere existence...

static battler
static battler
static battler

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
At the centre of any great religion it is not uncommon to find one such entity. These beings worshiped for their power grant their blessings to those around them, sharing only with those upon whom they resonate in mind and soul.

While these beings of pure energy can be said to be mindless and without thought of their own, there is no doubt that some force even greater than their own drives them; the will of god as any devout believer will claim. But perhaps it is the will of a far more primal force that drives them.

As their power only spreads to those who share a like-minded will; they naturally draw in those who share the same ideology as the primal force their strength originates. And in turn, those who's ideals clash with these beings will find themselves eradicated without mercy.

delbcdy-475a40c5-313f-472e-be59-ae8a5d7d9ed0.gif
delbcdz-756d9eb9-52b9-4a5e-a8c1-20228f995b32.gif
delbcdx-df201ea3-7e15-4ca4-8542-316cf7afa0e7.gif

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD
Time for my daily walk/jog ''Literally starts raining while I open the door''
I just discovered there's a giant jellyfish in the Ace RTP. My day is made.
I'm pretty sure I submitted a username change like 4 months ago.
No offense but uh, still waiting for my name to be updated :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergibo