Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Drawn by the lingering grudges and unfulfilled longing towards the living, these damned sorcerers born of death are never far from where the dead lie.

A mere skeletal warrior is no threat, nor is a mindless throng with no unified goal. But a whole battalion of the damned all lead by one mastermind hidden out of side, that is a whole other story.

Much as conductors leading a band they call upon the deathly remains of fallen warriors to rise from their graves ready to strike down the living.

Watch as your forces are brutally slaughtered by an army who's numbers only grow with each of your own to succumb to death's gaze.

dejm7m8-f38b757e-0dde-45c9-a5a3-dd6b89d703a3.gif
dejm7md-5dd870ff-10c8-4882-aefc-4d4761417829.gif
dejm7mf-da1c95cd-1fff-4bc8-b562-b6ad5c1c6aee.gif

And then to finish things off we have a unique Dinorapt which can taste purple, so much so that it itself has become purple. But don't let it's looks fool you, this is one badass dino.

dejm7ly-6ecdd5a5-86a6-4832-905d-aa3eabe6e63a.gif

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Said to be incarnations of ancient beings, gods even, these entities of pure energy roam the realms spreading their powers across the land.

Whether be salvation or damnation, it is naught but a whim, for these beings harbour no malice nor benevolence to the lower life-forms of the physical plain.

As if driven by a greater purpose, a will not of their own, they shape the very world through their mere existence...

static battler
static battler
static battler

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
At the centre of any great religion it is not uncommon to find one such entity. These beings worshiped for their power grant their blessings to those around them, sharing only with those upon whom they resonate in mind and soul.

While these beings of pure energy can be said to be mindless and without thought of their own, there is no doubt that some force even greater than their own drives them; the will of god as any devout believer will claim. But perhaps it is the will of a far more primal force that drives them.

As their power only spreads to those who share a like-minded will; they naturally draw in those who share the same ideology as the primal force their strength originates. And in turn, those who's ideals clash with these beings will find themselves eradicated without mercy.

delbcdy-475a40c5-313f-472e-be59-ae8a5d7d9ed0.gif
delbcdz-756d9eb9-52b9-4a5e-a8c1-20228f995b32.gif
delbcdx-df201ea3-7e15-4ca4-8542-316cf7afa0e7.gif

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Once playful spirits who happily swam within the calm and gentle waters of the cleanest of lakes. There were the caretakes, the purifiers of water who brought joy and life to the nearby wildlife, and the odd prank.

That however changed one night..

It started with just the one, a single battle-worn sword. It was the weapon of a once great man, slain by the cruel beast that is war. Perhaps those who tossed the blade had believed or at least hoped, that the sins of their lord would be cleansed alongside his bloodstained weapon should it come to rest in the waters of the finest purity.

Confused, the kind sprits fulfilled their only know duty; they cleaned the blade and returned it to the world of man...

It was a blade like no other, a blade without impurity capable of cutting through the toughest of steel.

static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There was once a blade like no other, devoid of all impurity truly befit of a king. A single swing of this blade was said to fell an entire battalion. Its power drew the eyes of envy, greed and lust. Even a mere soldier could be a mighty warrior if only they had such a weapon.

Lead by the story of the King Sword's origin a lowly squire set off on pilgrimage to the ancient lakes of pure. As did a lone knight who had previously laid his fallen lord's weapon to rest at the depths of the lake, the squire too discarded his weapon.

And so, one night while drinking off his regret and admonishments at behest of his father for believing such a fools tale; he stumbled upon his family blade embedded in his family estate's stone fountain, refined beyond all reason.

This began the start of a trend, to throw one's weaponry into the nearest lake on the off chance of its return. As one may guess the Nymphs of the lakes did not take kindly to this and now defend their waters with the very blades discarded within.

den03zg-87c1c63e-dd47-4b34-ac27-47823a7a1c5b.gif
den03zj-23e7cd17-22bb-490d-94c7-c49624b3a4b3.gif

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice! These will probably be perfect for my Touch the Stars game. :D

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It is said that the ancient civilisations were capable of creating complex devices which utilised mana as their primary source of power. While the theory remains, the high purity mana-crystals and the magically conductive mana-stone used in said constructs are now far rarer than the times of old.

Many have attempted to raid the ancient's temples in an attempt to claim the very core of their power. However due to said core's tendency to violently repel those unrecognised as 'admin', very few are successfully retrieved un damaged.

However that may soon change with the invention of a new type of Energy Core, one which uses magnetic forces to produce electricity. Now they just need to figure out how to program it not to zap everyone and anyone who comes into range.

static battler
static battler

static battler
static battler

Red_Gryphon

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The DragonBones Batllers face left away from the heroes. Is their a way to fix this thanks. Great Work btw

bobxin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great Works! :rwink:

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The ultimate research in power is the creation of an endless source, one that never runs dry. It is said that the ancient civilisation which dawned eons before the current age had unlocked this secret, their stone 'energy-cores' a testament to their ingenious.

Many great sorcerers sought to emulate these constructs of stone which even today continue to power the long forgotten ruins. But very few were able to successfully emulate what the long lost people had perfected. Even with those who managed to create a working model, none were able to make that final break-through towards 'stable power'.

That was until a certain mad-scientist managed to uncover the secret to success. He knew nought of the ancients nor did he care for mana; the revered source of all magic which he dubbed as being 'fickle' and 'unreliable'.
To declare that magic itself was not just unnecessary, but a hindrance, was in itself an unfathomable act of blasphemy in the eyes of all who practiced magic.

Driven from civilisation this scientist continued to perfect his creation, creating smaller more compact cores which he used to power his many machines, creations tailored after the infamous giant centipedes; his legacy, his vengeance...

dep3f0n-a7d76047-5902-41b3-9d2b-faba6f04b19e.gif
dep3f0f-212ca376-b6ab-419c-b3fc-5f3074172e49.gif

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Many used to think that the greatest danger from an adventure into the woods came from the monster-animals that inhabited them. While it is true that said creatures can be hazardous to the party if caught unawares, but add any skilled tracker to the team and such concerns of a predatory ambush would be alleviated.

But not all woods are the same, some or home to a creature for more dangerous, far more hostile towards trespassers too; for the trees have ears. Silently, as if emerging from the trees themselves these deadly sentinels emerge. Sharp ripping claws in one hand, deadly toxin infused blade for the other...

static battler
static battler
static battler

KawaiiKid

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
<Solved>

Last edited:

shininblade

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
can use for commercial with credit?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@shininblade Yes, my battlers can be used for a commercial project as long as you provide credit. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of the first post for this thread.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unmoving and still, the patient gaze of leaf and bark ever watches the land. Still and silent they gather their wills within, shared across a network of roots buried deep within the earth. Emotions and desires of many a tree collide and merge giving birth to an entity of wood like no other, neither tree nor creature.

They are born from root as the great guardians of nature, one with the woods and forests which birthed them. Their will that of the greater collective.

To the animals who abide within the cycle of life and death they never reveal themselves, observing unseen, the sight of tree their own. To those, however, that bring with them the intent of harm which surpasses beyond nature's ways, they bring swift wrathful vengeance.

The judgement of these monstrosities knows no bounds, once marked as an enemy they seek without mercy. The trees are their doorways, intertwined roots forming paths which allow almost undetectable passage. They are the wrath of nature, they are the silent judge, they are jury and executioner.

deqr2ic-862f38fa-a40c-41b7-b227-c439bfaff22b.gif
deqr2ij-e987b146-8d0b-4fa5-b5ba-0dcbb52ece3f.gif
deqr2io-9471f4fb-246c-4d87-81eb-cb013aadec85.gif

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally got my website fixed and the security sorted so it's been a productive day. Can I go to sleep now? I mean... I don't need to work right?
It's always a good idea to refresh yourself on what your plugins do. I'm working on a map with opening walls, and I was about to tear my hair out over how much image editing and hand-constructing of autotiles I'd have to do, when I looked again and saw @Shaz 's Tile Changer could copy areas from another map.
"sorry it took me so long to respond" - can we please agree not to say that anymore unless it actually took a long time?! (Like 36hrs at least) I mean, I'm running out of funny responses here xD
Ugh... 4:53AM over here and I can't sleep so why not just game make.
I just love the MV feature that allows you to create your own animations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sardin