shininblade

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Other
Hi - Can i use these with proper credit to you?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@shininblade Yes, you may use my battlers. Full terms and conditions are at the bottom of the first post of this thread.

"Two heads are better than one", a common saying which in this case is quite literal. While sometimes the two heads get caught up in heated arguments, such as who takes the first bite, or who got the largest portion, when they actually work together in unison they are a fearsome duo.

Where one head bears the will and intellect capable of calling forth rudimentary magical energies, the other brings the brute savagery of a beast. Once engaged in combat they can strike regardless of distance or direction, easily capable of watching out from two sides at once.

The most fearsome of their kind however, are those capable of wielding two conflicting powers at once; known as the song of fire and ice.

static battler
static battler
static battler

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Love your work! Have you thought about doing any more food-based battlers? There were a few in the early sets, but not so many recently. This was just an angle I was considering adding to a game that might be fun.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@turbobumblepuppy
Overall I have found 'goofy' battlers such as food based monsters to be less popular, hence why I tend to stick around the more serious(ish) side of things nowadays.

That's not to say the odd silly thing doesn't manage to slip in from time to time, I just can't help it; so I'll certainly keep it in mind.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@turbobumblepuppy
Overall I have found 'goofy' battlers such as food based monsters to be less popular, hence why I tend to stick around the more serious(ish) side of things nowadays.

That's not to say the odd silly thing doesn't manage to slip in from time to time, I just can't help it; so I'll certainly keep it in mind.
Ah, makes sense. Those new Treekin characters are so cool! I was looking at the carrot and tomato character you did previously in the first set, and thought that a leek or parsnip might also be amusing, but I guess not to everyone's taste!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There is nothing more baffling to the scientists of Dragon Peak than the anatomy of the infamous, distant-relative to dragons, twin-headed drake.

While it is baffling how one body can channel two different forces simultaneously, especially seen in the aptly named 'Frostblaze' variety, what most sparks controversial 'discussion' is how an entity with two distinct brains can function so efficiently as one.

A fearsome lizard indeed, while known to bicker with itself from time to time much like those who study it; the beast's co-ordination is unparalleled when it truly matters.

Many have claimed for there to be some kind of telepathic link between the two heads, yet evidence towards such mental-deriven powers has yet to be identified within this species. Not just that but as experiments have shown, having a second voice in your head rarely leads to cohesive action. Rather it just leads to further complaints and arguments.

So what could be the answer?

Perhaps the only way to find that answer would be through detailed autopsy of the dual brains of the Twindrake itself. An accomplishment rarely achieved as felling such a beast of this kind is never easy.

*This DB battler contains 2 additional 'Thrust' animations, one for each head:
'Thrust-grump'
'Thrust-calm'

desek64-1266370c-bb49-4b66-933d-364a0fc19738.gif
desek6e-baa2d0ad-98f3-4cc9-a5e1-0bba41ed5094.gif
desek6i-6820a6b7-f4b3-4a8a-b054-32b5983e8a2f.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The great dragon of the calamitous flame. Spoken only within the most ancient of scriptures, forgotten to time, great calamity at the hand of this beast has been foretold.

"On the day the great destroyer awakens he shall spread his wings unleashing great flames upon the world.

The lands shall burn.
The seas shall boil.
The skies shall blacken with ash and smoke.
The 7 dragonic lords shall rise to the call of their eternal lord; the calamity of gold.
A hero must arise or the end shall arrive..."

destrmd-9115f4d8-6b20-40bd-9928-4f03f22f8987.gif

Download SV sheet.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Grime: A’ grim slime’ which feasts on the flesh of unsuspecting victims, maintaining their bones as a guise to bolster its deathly visage.

The image of the death brought by a skull floating within gloopy ooze strikes fear to those who would dare enact harm on such a soft bodied creature.

However, take heed, while its sinister visage is but a disguise, this creature’s acidic touch is not to be underestimated for it can melt flesh in mere moments.

static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Many underestimate the threat a mere slime can pose. A mistake they soon learn when gasping for air with what's basically a sentient blob of glue latched to their face, sealing all airways.

Those with a more acidic touch pose yet further dangers as judging the acidity of liquid ooze is a easy said than done. Not unless you are willing to plunge your hand within to find out.

This is where the grime comes in. A tough variant of slime to deal with which openly declares its deathly acidic touch to those around, bones of its last victim floating inside a clear giver-away.

Many upon seeing such a creature will opt to leave it alone, an act beneficial to both them and the grime. For grimes are actually very weak, their fragile cores being all that holds them together. But that is not to say they can't splash volatile acid onto would be attackers.

The skulls they 'wear', obtained from sleeping or previously deceased victims, both help protect their core and serve as a sign of danger to would be attackers.

deugs80-47b3356d-e04e-4f3d-a18e-d3c1ddf146b4.gif
deugs3q-c51752b4-52c0-402f-82b6-18e7fad9babf.gif
deugs3w-449de8a2-677d-4996-8b26-e108741fddbc.gif
deugs3x-ad310e88-b51f-4e90-85fc-9039642cbf97.gif

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
devf33n-b891e43b-9ca5-4ef5-a10b-01f3a5b733a2.gif

Executioner - Reaper: Often mistaken for the grim reaper himself, this bringer of death roams the graves, scythe in hand. When one dares to cross its path, heads will surely fly.

devf33c-9881dc64-2df0-4695-b160-166c5eac8c6f.gif

Grime - Powercore: When a grime and a mechanical power core come together you get this peculiar combination. While most grimes are incapable of merging with machines, should one succeed it gains power like none before it, leaching off the literal power source it now possesses.

devf33h-0f1ef700-f5bc-420f-a627-65bf70944150.gif

Nymph - Artist: A creative nymph who instead of the sword or axe has taken to the way of the brush. Spreading her creative inspirations she paints the world in her very special hue; whether it wants to be painted or not. Stand still long enough and you'll join her art.

-Nymph original release has been updated: Fixed a 'bug' in the DB battler that resulted in the looping of certain animations that shouldn't (damage, evade and escape).

Last edited:

Alexandre

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
From someone who is using your battlers since they are there: Thank you. They are wonderful.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuzmitchoww