Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Solis Animals are high in the poll so this is a reasonable request. The next addition will likely be 'Mechanical' but I'll look into more 'basic' animals like mice, I haven't figured snakes out yet but I'll see what I can do.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it a bird? is it a plane? no!

It's cloud, a cloud! Wait...wha?

Cloudian

They are as one with the open sky, they are everywhere yet nowhere, they are sneaking up behind you with giant weapon in hand!

Cloudy Sword

Spoiler

shade-s-cloudian_sword.png

shade-a-cloudian_sword.png

Oh no, the sky is becoming too cloudy, the sun is even getting blocked out! Whatever will we do in a world without convenient light fittings?!

shade-s-illuminator_vacuumtube.png
shade-s-illuminator_jellyfish.png

Ah, much better!

A nightlight and even one for the bath!

Ooh, lucky! I just found some shiny orb, I wonder if its one of those nifty summoning gems...?

kimeraorb.png

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Yes, Cloud the cloud, with a buster sword is so so so cool!! I love it!

The orb is foreshadowing, and slightly scary... I wonder if it's a boss?

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Cloudy sword rocks.  Love it.  The nightlight and the bath time jelly balloon have just the right amount of cute and and cool to go smashingly with your battlers.  

I can't wait to see the result of the summoning orb and whatever it may turn out to be.  

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Which cat is the witch cat!? :D

It's so cool! And it's like 5 months early for halloween!

I like the little ob at the top which glows red sometimes! :D  

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ShadowHawkDragon This battler and the hummonculus battler just made me think of a new cosbunny battler.  cosbunny in a frog suit with froggie eyes on his cute head. and in its mouth a party whistle that extends with the rollout thing.  Like a frog tongue.  the perfect sidekick for the humunculus frog mage.  a cosbunny who battles by attacking with a fake tongue attack or jumping on you. like a frog.   

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Kloe that orb is also a (rather blatant) reference to one of my first battlers, can you guess witch? And don't forget the second reference that's danging in joy to be spotted ;)  

@DarkstarMatryx sounds interesting and fun, I'll look into that at some point. Frog cosplaying bunnies that just can't stop bouncing!!

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@ShadowHawkDragon Gotta love that Devil sheep and the old bomb on a stick.  I would love to see that frog bunny but don't worry about it I know you have so many great ideas of your own that I can't wait to see what you will come up with next.  Out of curiosity is it alright for me to edit your battlers?  I would be happy to send you anything that turned out decent to share with everyone if you liked it(which would be a major accomplishment for me).

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@DarkstarMatryx I have nothing against edits of any kind. I would even encourage hue shifts, especially for the animated battlers.

In terms of sharing please keep simple (one slider) edits private. For more complex/creative edits feel free to share them here. If I like them I may link them in the first post :D  

I will edit the terms and conditions next update to reflect this.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Terms and conditions updated to reflect my last comment in regards to edits.

Here he comes, the devil in sheep's... The sheep in devil's... The sheep devil?

Anima Soldier

The elite of the elite, these militarily trained critters are the guardians of justice for all Anima-kind.

Devil-Sheep

Spoiler

shade-s-animasoldier_devilsheep.png

shade-a-animasoldier_devilsheep.png

Time for something a little Retro.

shade-s-retrobot_tvbot.png

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The floating lump of gold has been updated, the bottom row now has the correct animations (evade, item, dead). Update can be downloaded from dropbox 

(I would link directly but dropbox won't let me create any new links to folders, I think it's broke...)

It's nearly the mecha sentinel's turn to leave the first post and this cool guy has been on my mind for a while now, so here he is!

Sentinel - Frost

shade-s-sentinal_frost.png

shade-a-sentinel_frost.png

Phew, that was a chilly start to the week, I have another Sentinel in the wood works but he's not ready to leave the carpenter until next week.

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Nice Frost Sentinel and Devil Sheep. Looking forward to the sentinel that provides the wood to burn after fighting the frost sentinel.  

Edit.. new variation to your devil-sheep, peasant sheep.  Wearing peasant or farmer trousers and a pitchfork without the devil gear.  Something like here are the farmers that feed the occultists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldschuss

A.K.A. Lye
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey @ShadowHawkDragon I just wanted to thank you for all these amazing battlers, you don't happen to have a ******* account somewhere? You really deserve it sir.

Also if you take any requests, I've got the following idea/request here: After the cute theme, how about a wild / badass theme next?
Example: If you can pull a scorpion like THIS off (or just something really fearsome), then huge respect to you.

Regards
Goldschuss

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Goldschuss Thanks, I appreciate your praise :D  I don't have a *******, but I have been thinking about it...

I'll see what I can do about some more fierce foes (including a scorpion), most of my 'badass' sketches come out as bosses though :p

New Poll: thematic location!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10201632

Let's try a new poll. This time its themed by location.

The top 2 locations will be chosen by May's end and over June new releases and variations will mostly follow these two themes.

And with all else done he said "let there be light!"

Illuminator

A welcome guest to every home. By spreading their light they bring joy and comfort, brightening the hearts of all as the true rulers of the people!

Techno

Spoiler

shade-s-illuminator_vacuumtube.png

shade-a-illuminator_techno.png

Following light, the most infamous of all magics was born... the creation of cake life!

Homunculus

Created by the greatest sorcerer to ever live, these artificial creatures were born only for one purpose. What purpose no one knows, not since he croaked to one such servant trying out a new spell. 

Mage

Spoiler

shade-s-homunculus_mage.png

shade-a-homunculus_mage.png

Mmm, speaking of cake, I'm feeling a little peckish now. Time for a snack...

shade-s-potsnake.png

Okay, funny joke, now who did it? Who put a snake in my cookie jar!

DarkstarMatryx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh my god. I love the mage falling on his face for the the fist attack. That is now I think one of if not my favorite battler I've seen.  Just amazing.  What an awesome idea for a physical attack from a mage.  Techno looks great as well I really love it's style.  You can never have too many snakes in jars for those old dungeons and temples.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
These battlers are great as always! By the way, when do you think that you'll be done with that boss-like creature?

Just out of curiosity. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gonna take a break from helping people with resource requests, it has been too much of a disappointment lately.
whats the easiest way to add an on-map command in RPG Maker? like when you press a button the character just jumps or runs when its held? should i get an ABS plugin and customize?
Thinking of doing a crowdfunding kind of thing on my ko-fi page, but i don't have an audience :kaoswt2: and i don't want to go to the big crowdfinding sites cause i can't guarantee that i'll complete the project. It's just for fun but i still need some more tools. Anyone else in the same boat? :kaodes:
Pretty proud of this train station i'm making!
unknown.png
Steam has announced a new feature to let people switch between playing on PC and on Steam Deck with the same save. I'll come back to add support for it to my steam plugins when the time comes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popgoesthebomb