bluevegas02

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The great faith as it is known is worshipped by many on the continent with sermons, prayers and rituals, all performed and conducted by celestial beings; the children of the great lord.

As angels they watch and guide the people, bringing enlightenment to their lives. Whereas some protect in secret and others smite evil before the public eye, no others are like the 'Principalities'.

They direct and control the other angelic orders from afar whilst maintaining a public figure amongst the people. They are the foci in which all of the divine faith must pass, whether it be the prayers of the people or the blessings of the lord himself.

Some could even say that these beings are the faith in its entirety, for without them there would be no contact with the lord in the heavens.

Never seen to take action themselves, they may be seen as frail leaders to the unbelieving. But be warned; there is a reason all other angels follow their commands without hesitation.

static battler
download DragonBones battler
animated battler

@torber2004
Yes my designs are usable for commercial projects as long as you give me credit.
Edits and file name changes are fine, but do note DragonBones battlers won't work if you change their file names without further editing the .json files.
These are so goooood ShadowHawkDragon. ❤️

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Proud warriors of ant kind who defend the colony to the bitter end. Their blades are woven from leaves strengthened and sharpened with glue produced from special glands.

Some rarer breeds instead infuse their leafy weapons with home-made honey, whilst ever rarer types choose to use the bones of previously defeated foes.

Whilst they may share some similarities with the species known as the Antima, scientists believe they may be as related to one another as chimps are to gorillas and other primates.

static battler
static battler
static battler

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
DragonBones Battlers - MZ Compatibility Patch
Animation files for all battlers released up to this point with the new 'Idle' animation included.
Copy the files into your dragonbones assets folder and overwrite the originals. This only contains the animations data (_ske.json) so the full download of prior battlers is required.

Do let me know if there are any issues as I cannot test these within MZ myself.

As a colony driven species, ant folk are very rarely seen away from their hive. A few however are occasionally seen to wander further from home than normal.

Whilst non truly understand why such individuals would break from the safety of the colony, those that do are often amongst the strongest of warriors. Their skills honed by many a solo trial against foes far stronger and more adept at single combat than themselves.

Perhaps this expertise in their craft honed through hardship is the reason these lone wandering bugs set off in the first place. For, those that do return home often become royal guards, their sole purpose to protect the hive mother.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just an ordinary turtle like no other. Shell as hard as rock, blowhole in which it sprays pressurised water, yep, perfectly normal.

static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler

And as a bonus: the proudest knight of the kitchen. Where he may lack skills in the blade he makes up for on the stove.

With trusty wok and ladle in hand, he can even make dinner on the go. As they say "war is not won on an empty stomach".

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nothing says summer like the beach. Chill waters, cool breeze, hot rays, scorching sands… The perfect retreat for all weary travellers exhausted by all that running and jumping under the summer sun.

But be careful, for these sands are known for inhabiting various local residents who don't take kind to intruders upon their beach. From the mighty skull crushing crabs to feisty sea birds, there are many dangers even to those who seek to rest. But none are as fearsome or ill tempered as the… Turtle!!

Yes, turtle; slow and clumsy creatures ill-suited for life on land, often seen as barely being a threat to anyone. How many have come to regret these hasty assumptions. For if you take your eyes off these slow cumbersome creatures for even a single second, you'll soon find yourself as roadkill.

Capable of releasing stored waters from within their shells in highly pressurised bursts, they soar along the sands like a jet ski atop the water's surface, smashing shell first into any who they believe may threaten their eggs.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Funky lizards whose appearance portrays a perpetual state of agony, caught forever mid belch.

Do not take concern however, for research has show that these lizards are actually perfectly happy; using their volatile constitution to hurl flaming balls of destruction over large distances with each convulsion of their stomachs.

It is because of these very lizards that one should never take their eyes of the sky whilst adventuring.

static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whoops, well better late than never, the funky lizards are now here.

Great balls of fire, hurtling down from the sky. It sounds like a joke told by veteran adventurers in attempt to teach the novices to stay alert to their surroundings even when all is clear.

However, a ball of fire plummeting into ones head from above at high velocity is never a joke.

The fain of fire as it is known is natural phenomenon like no other, for its cause is non other than that of a monster. A monster with a highly volatile constitution that results in it belching out highly explosive balls of fiery acid and bile.

With impressive force, they hurl their indigestion over large distances, raining destruction miles from their own habitats.

Danger zones and forecasts were established as a means to protect people from harm. Adventurers are often being hired to locate and track the habitats of such creatures, not to slay them but to record their diet and likely targets of their next seizure.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for all the awesome SV Battlers and Dragonbones monsters. It's incredible work and much appreciated!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Cunning plants with more than one way to lure in prey. Whilst perfectly still, mouth closed they mimic large eggs, giant pinecones or even in some cases bizarre fungi.

Like this they lie in wait until someone eventually gives touch, in which they'll soon regret their decision.

But that is not their only trick in the book, with fairy like flowers atop their tongues they have alternative means to lure in the more foolish.

static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There is nothing like traipsing through a dark forest, weary from your travels only to hear the beaconing calls of something out in the distance.

As you draw closer, you see what appears to be a leafy flower fairy dancing in the wind, calling out for you to join it. With such a cheery expression and playful motions its very tempting to approach it, especially when so fatigued from such late travels...

But be warned for there may be a carnivorous predator awaiting your arrival. For there is a deadly plant known to impersonate friendly fairy-like creatures so as to lure prey into its wide open mouth...

LunarFlareStudios

Crazy Fangirl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Love the snaptraps... I happened to be considering that name for an enemy in my FNAF World Reloaded pitch. I couldn't think of a design but it was honestly nothing like yours and probably metal. Of course you announced it first so I guess the name is yours.
Anyhoo your snaptrap is pretty cool. I'm guessing the Pipesnapper is inspired by the Piranha Plant from Mario?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yep, the Pipesnapper is indeed a Piranha Plant reference.

As for names, I claim no rights to the names I use. They are mostly to add a spot of flavour to my releases as well as to make it easier to identify specific designs in conversation. So feel free to use the name.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Spirits of void born from begotten wishes and desires pooled within the remains of discarded dolls. The larger the doll the greater the spirit held within.

As objects created in the image of living beings, designed even as companion to children; it is not unheard of for such a doll to end up absorbing the residual emotional and spiritual energies of their owner.

Abandoned and left to fester these energies gather together within their host’s stuffed body, forming a pseudo-soul of their own. As mindless creatures they roam without purpose, a natural longing to clasp tightly to living beings drawing them onwards.

static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A phantom like no other, its core buried deeply within a large stuffed doll. Often found in the ruins of deserted towns and old manors, but sometimes they stray beyond.

A zombie is slow, a skeleton is brittle, a ghost intangibly bound to one spot… But what of a spectral being that not just holds a body, but one that lacks any semblance of structural integrity. A body that can, if needs be, literal be carry by its resident spirit’s ghostly powers.

It is one thing to be chased by a large teddy bear waddling behind, another when it just picks itself up with unseen forces and hurl itself in your direction. Its stuffed body lacking flesh feels no resistance to your strikes. Its spirit unshackled for that which chases is that which binds it.

For this reason it is advised to be on the watch for old abandoned dolls of any kind whilst passing through such locations.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just that I'd mention that it looks as if you have given the sprite sheet for Ragged Mandy the same name as for Ragged Ann.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the heads up, I've renamed the file

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A beetle reminiscent of a scarab with a peculiar habit of grabbing the glass orbs used by mystics.

Many wonder if this behaviour is due to an instinctual response to the magical properties of such 'crystal balls', or simply because they like to carry shiny round objects.
static battler
static battler
static battler
static battler

Finally we have a new Winged Serpent variation based loosely on Egyptian mythology.
static battler

nyallwynn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are absolutely incredible! Do you take requests at all? I didn't see anywhere if you did or not. Either way, these are absolutely fantastic <3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

working on an A/V sync system for my game! was NOT expecting the first roadblock to be accessing a variable from a public class!! Computers are so finicky sometimes :kaosigh:
For the first real time since my game's inception I found myself actually having fun playing around with my party's skills while testing out some battles! So much so, that I actually forgot what I was doing for a minute and had to force myself to move on to the next thing! :guffaw:

That's got to be a good sign considering it only has place holder animations, enemy skills, troop comps, etc. right now. Feels good!
Bex
Finally upgraded to RMMZ.
ScreenShot_11_28_2022_7_52_34.png
FINALLY, I figured out how to get the "tail" to appear IN the window and not directly below it lol. now it looks like it's part of the window and not hanging from the bottom of it.
Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hahah520