- Aug 3, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Everyone casts a shadow, but some shadows are longer, and weigh more heavily, than others. Some lies are trivial; others have a lasting impact. When shadows and lies come together, lives can be destroyed.
What starts out as a search for two sisters who have gone missing turns into a life-changing journey where you cannot be sure whose side anyone is on, or even why things are happening. Who is the enemy? Who can you believe? How do you know who you are when shadows from the past have so much influence on how you see yourself?
Join Eldan and Dathan as they set off on a tricky mission which immediately hits disaster. Threats build up around them from the ominous Zerrlan sect, causing others to join them in order to stay safe themselves. Can you find help on your way from the many monasteries of the Virtran monks scattered all over the world? And more importantly, can they help you find Dathan's vanished sisters?
Now on Steam as well.
Customize your game to suit your preferences
- Choose your difficulty level: Easy, Normal, Hard, Legendary.
- Choose a class for 2 of your characters. All characters have upgrades to their classes which you can choose between.
- Allocate some stat points every time you level up to build the character you want. More stat points are given for harder modes.
- Bonuses after every 3 completed Quests for you to distribute.
- Choose between visible and invisible enemies.
- 6 characters.
- Five characters in the active party to add strategic depth.
- 12 side quests.
- 27 secret rooms to discover.
- Resource management - shops have a set limited number of each item to sell you. Why would a village shop have infinite potions? With exploration you will have more than enough. Without exploration, you will need great care.
- Exploration is highly rewarded, with EXP as well as items and gear.
- Discover ‘skill orbs’ to increase the power of your skills.
- 15 hours approx. gameplay.
- And, of course, all the usual claims about great story, wonderful music, lovely character art, great gameplay - but that's really for you to decide, not for me to tell you!
Eldan is a man of contradictions. He is gentle, but also formidable. He likes order, but thrives in chaos. Someone who always has a back-up plan. You might notice his right hand. He lost it as a young man (people don’t like to ask how, but you will find out) and now has an iron one. Yes, you got it – the iron fist in the velvet glove!
Then we have Dathan. He takes great pride in his appearance – he has never knowingly passed a mirror without checking himself out. He loves attention, applause is his life-blood. He’s going to go through a lot of changes, though sadly for him, not of his clothes.
Skills that do more than one thing
Because why have 3 skills when one will do?
As much information as you need
Now you know exactly what that piece of gear does, with all stats shown.
You can get it here.
96-page Strategy Guide, with fully annotated maps and help, $6.99
The free demo lasts around 1.5 hours if you do everything. Follow the link above, and click 'Download' instead of 'Buy'. Your save file carries across into the full game if you then decide to buy it.