shadefoundry

Is Sinistar
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I was never really satisfied with some of the auto tiles from MV as they always felt very square to me, so I've taken it upon myself to learn a bit of photoshop to try to remedy my problems with the RTP. Anything I post here is stuff that I put together for my own project and since photoshop is not my greatest strength I will not be taking requests.
Terms of Use:
-Tiles are free to use for commercial and non commercial projects provided you credit me.
-You can feel free to repost these as long as you credit me and link back to this thread.
-You need to own and follow the terms of use for whatever engine you plan to use these with, otherwise use them as you see fit.
Autotiles:
First off is a mountain rearranged to work more like the ones in the snes final fantasy games.
PCDD6tE.png

Cleaner beige wall and black borders.
aHvisJY.png
Interior Tiles:
Stairs, diagonal walls and a counter.
cKfbndB.png
Enjoy,
-Shady

Last edited:

shadefoundry

Is Sinistar
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Update 11/17/2016: Formatted post a bit better and added some Wall autotiles!

Changelog:

11/17/2016: Added wall autotiles.

11/15/2016: Added some Interior Tiles.

10/25/2016: Created thread and posted first edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for sharing your work. I'm eager to try the diagonal walls. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffeeandyteevee