Shanghai's FF13 Menu (SSS)

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, I downloaded a copy of Shanghai's FF13 Menu (the Ace one).

It's either that he didn't have a thing to change the item menu, since it looks like the default, or I messed something up. But I'm looking at the scripts, and there's nothing for the Item Menu (but everything else is fine, so no worries!).

Can anyone tell me if there was a patch released for it or if not, does someone know something that I can do do make the Item Menu like the rest?

Also, here is the link for download, should you need it, since there are several scripts:
http://www.mediafire...13 SSS Menu.zip

Would someone be able to edit one of the scripts so the Item Menu can look like the rest? Thanks!

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Unfortunately you've left out the most important information of them all: where did you get that item menu script?

That script is not included in either link or download, and we need to know where it came from to find it's errors.

But my first assumption is that the item menu script never was part of the FF13 menu scripts and never intended to work together with them - and probably never worked anywhere else, because it doesn't follow the regular class inheritence structure of ace (that's what the error says as well)

PsiioniicVII

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Item Menu Script is the 2nd Link and I just realized it was a VX Script, not Ace. So it has been rid of.

And to answer the 2nd question, that's why I asked for help: is there a way to modify the scripts so that there can be a working Item Menu?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The end is near. The end is near. The MV era will be passed and people will look the forum about new RPG maker all days. ;_;[Election day all over again] Let accept that you will probably not what you want completely.
C&C Remastered comes out tomorrow! Hyped! Already have it preinstalled on Steam.
Its ironic, how often a person can have something smart to say, when their arrogance is originating from an internal vacuum where emotional intelligence belongs.
Parallax mapping is time consuming...
Let's purchase th... WAIT! Just in time ehehehe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsuna976