Share your Lazy Tilesets settings?

jwideman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I posted about this in that thread, but I'm not sure anyone even saw it.

Can anyone share their settings please? I especially need Time Fantasy, but also the DS and DS+ resource packs, Pixel Myth: Germania, Old School Modern, and Rural Farm. Thanks if you can help.

Here's the link to that thread: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/36354-lazy-tilesets/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you clarify what you mean by settings? I'm not sure if it's just me who completely had that fly over their head. 

jwideman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could you clarify what you mean by settings? I'm not sure if it's just me who completely had that fly over their head. 
"Lazy Tilesets" as in the script by Shaz?

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
 Oh! Sorry, I was completely clueless to the fact that you were referencing a script. Unfortunately I can't be any help with that so hopefully someone else pops in. 

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Lazy Tilesets is a pair of scripts that allow you to share your tileset settings with each other. So you don't all have to set up all the tileset flags yourself.

If one person has all the flags set up correctly, they can export those settings to a file that can be shared with others who also have the same tileset. Those people can then use the import script to pull all the settings into their database.

The tileset images themselves don't need to be shared (and shouldn't be, if they were from the store, Steam DLC or a bundle package) - just the new file created by the script.

OP, you might want to include a link to the script, as anyone who has those tilesets and has set up all the flags may not know how to get them out.

jwideman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the suggestion, Shaz.

I suppose it would have made more sense if I named the thread with the tileset, asking for people who owned it and had already set it up. Somehow I don't think a separate thread for each would be appreciated though.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I keep forgetting to finish setting up Pixel Myth's.  I've swapped a few computers since I started, and I keep losing track of it every time.  I'd add it to my to do list but it's already there.   ;_;  I'll try to remember to finish it soon and if not I'll at least post a partial one.

jwideman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I keep forgetting to finish setting up Pixel Myth's.  I've swapped a few computers since I started, and I keep losing track of it every time.  I'd add it to my to do list but it's already there.   ;_;  I'll try to remember to finish it soon and if not I'll at least post a partial one.
That would be great! Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GThink