pinnedmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It seems to me that this should already be a point of discussion, yet I did not see it. Are there GPDs online of finished or semi-finished games that are open to all? I know IG Maker comes with its own three sample games, but I'm a keen observer and learn more the more I see.

Kain Vinosec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
None that I am aware of. I would be interested in knowing if you find any though.

pinnedmoth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Ray's got a game titled "Robot Farewell" or some such, I believe, though I can't say that he'd want to post it online for our scrutiny. I know I'm very secretive with my works in progress.

Kain Vinosec

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm the same way with my projects. I've got a demo that I had been working on but haven't made any progress on it lately (too many other things taking up my time), but beyond that I'm not aware of anyone else's projects that are done or at a testing stage whom would be willing to share GPDs.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I fixed the lips and noses for MZ! The files have been updated.
qQwgk8C.png

Everything below!
Ugh, I opened MV after a few weeks and I'm completely lost on what I was working on.
Does it happen to someone else or am I the only disorganized one around? :kaoswt:
xH5Fk2f.jpg
Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
antales