castor_online

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello community, I want to invite people who like video game music to visit my website, I posted there some of my favorite music, among other things. People who talk Spanish might enjoy of the blog. Also I want to share one of the last musical works I worked. I hope you enjoy.

Click here to visit my website and listen more music!

MasterofRevels

Music Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a really solid composition, man! Nice balance between the piano and strings. Out of curiosity, are you using NotePerfomer for the audio? I feel like this piece could really shine with more advanced sample libraries.

castor_online

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Espanish
Primarily Uses
RMVX
That's a really solid composition, man! Nice balance between the piano and strings. Out of curiosity, are you using NotePerfomer for the audio? I feel like this piece could really shine with more advanced sample libraries.
Thank you so much for your time and your comment. I'm not using NotePerformer, is Sibelius sounds (and I use Sibelius software). You are totally right that could be better with more advanced libraries but this piece has too many articulations and sampling that will really be a pain... so I decided to stick with the Sibelius Sounds library which sounds and reproduces pretty fair the articulations in automatic.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I really loved it. soothing my pain.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gh05tinblack