Shark Fin's Various Questions!

CaptainSharkFin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
So rather than creating an entirely new topic, I figured I'd use this as my "dumping ground" of questions I have about MV. I'd been using it since it released, but there's still a lot I don't understand about it. So I'd like to ask a few questions that I would love to have answers for.

1. Is there a way to fade in a BGM into a scene?

I have a few scenes in my game where I feel like it would be appropriate to fade in a BGM, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this. Rather than spending a lot of time adding volume adjustment prompts in an event, is there an actual process that I can use in order to have music slowly fade in?

2. Is there a way to set it so that a BGM would play through a battle, the victory theme, and continue playing when the party goes back onto the map?

I ask this because I anticipate a few scenes where this will happen. Essentially, I'm asking if there's a way to set it so that a BGM never stops through events like entering and leaving a battle, and so that the victory ME doesn't play.

3. Is there a way to set a different skill, for a different character, as its default Attack command?

One of my main characters gets the ability to attack twice (Dual Attack) but I was intending on having it replace the main Attack command in battle. Is there a way to do this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinchen

Kween
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
@CaptainSharkFin

1. You would need a plugin to do that. 

2. Just use the same BGM all the time.

CaptainSharkFin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
2. Just use the same BGM all the time.
I could do that, but it doesn't change the Victory ME.

Next question, will update the original post.

3. Is there a way to set a different skill, for a different character, as its default Attack command?

One of my main characters gets the ability to attack twice (Dual Attack) but I was intending on having it replace the main Attack command in battle. Is there a way to do this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I FINALLY DID IT! 5 years making my very first game and I just officially released it on STEAM..... OMG..... I can say I finished a game! The feelings!!!!!
Stream will be live shortly! I am going to be playing some Among Us! Feel free to drop by!
Ami
tv program always get the ratings (it's the reason why drama series has 1000+ episode),also full and nonsense of censorship (weird blur, a scene getting cut because the unconvenient viewer,but it unconvenient to me either. you never see what the original is)

i know the reason is to take cover the viewer from the negative thing,but i just laughing and mocking of them that they're always suck :guffaw:
Star Chart Idea - Just something I am working on.
My sister learned spanish the old fashioned way and saw my way of conjugating. I don't use the formal method and just wing it. I thought her heart might explode. Apparently, different words use different endings. Weird part is even though I never learned the difference, I still can tell when the endings "look wrong".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Musixim