Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@DarkKxng101 I hope you don't mind getting a reply so many months later. LPC has 32x32 tiles, and 2k3 uses a 16x16 tile size. To get LPC to work in 2k3 would be . . . tricky. I'd either have to place them on the sheet in an unusual way to get fragments of large tiles arranged, which would also be a pain to map with, or I'd need to resize the art, which would take a lot of reworking to clean it up.

DarkKxng101

King of Calamity
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@DarkKxng101 I hope you don't mind getting a reply so many months later. LPC has 32x32 tiles, and 2k3 uses a 16x16 tile size. To get LPC to work in 2k3 would be . . . tricky. I'd either have to place them on the sheet in an unusual way to get fragments of large tiles arranged, which would also be a pain to map with, or I'd need to resize the art, which would take a lot of reworking to clean it up.
It's ok im using FSM and another tileset and really don't want you doing that much work but thanks for replying thou.

QuantumCapybara

Money Can't Buy Capyness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is a whole lot of awesome stuff, brava!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just going to leave this here because a lot of people here don't seem to understand the scope of what is going on:
My book/game tackles racism alot so I've been watching the news and social media absorbing everything as unbiasedly as I can for research but as a proud Caribbean black man my emotions are a whirlwind right now.
I discovered the new English word "Secular religion" today It is an oxymoron word. Now, I wonder how many English words create per year? According to Global Language Monitor, around 5,400 new words are created every year; it's only the 1,000 or so deemed to be sufficiently widespread use that makes it into print. [I think it probably slangs or combines words] :kaoluv:
Is it normal that I love a game that I can't even play due to how bad I'm at it?
Anyone have advice for recruiting friends to bugtest with you? I had some buddies volunteer without me asking, and we agreed on dates and times... and they all just flaked...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lehamme