sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi. I am stuck in the cave to the west area from the ice section. I have Esther in the party (hunter) looking for her husband that was killed. I cannot work out the coloured crystals puzzle. please can you help?

Also, how do you open the silver box (puzzler no. 2) please. Cant seem to activate the button on the floor.
Like dnel57 said, I suggest saving before touching the crystals. That saves you a lot of trouble!

That silver box I believe you mean the password chest if so it's connected to very well known classic "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves", a very famous quote can help you to open that chest.

If you are referring the other chest where there is a mechanism on it. You'll get that key item (for reaching the top) so much later in the game. It's an optional thing, so don't worry. You'll encounter many mechanisms along the way.

Last edited:

SingDango

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Mandarin
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just created an account to say that this game has done so many things right. It's funny and serious, at the same time it has so many details that players can miss in their first playthrough. I had Treephop on my party in my first save, I get used to his character so much, his dialogues and personality. On the other save file I've Hiban, he's dead serious unlike Treephop and so many NPCs act differently when he's around. You have great details on character dialogues. I can't believe that I almost played this game over 70 hours over my all save files and I still want to play more. Leviathan Quest was amazing, I didn't expect that place can be so deep, it just keeps going and going. Okay, enough praising! Good luck with the new content.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you very much for your comment! You've invested 70 hours on my game? Wow... You really wanted to explore everything, isn't it? :kaoblush:

Current updates are coming fast compared to my previous ones. I think I'm well motivated with my work.
I keep saying to myself only 3 more postgame dungeons left! You can do it! Aaaahhh... :kaosigh:

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Like dnel57 said, I suggest saving before touching the crystals. That saves you a lot of trouble!

That silver box I believe you mean the password chest if so it's connected to very well known classic "Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves", a very famous quote can help you to open that chest.

If you are referring the other chest where there is a mechanism on it. You'll get that key item (for reaching the top) so much later in the game. It's an optional thing, so don't worry. You'll encounter many mechanisms along the way.
Thank you for helping me. Been playing now for 32 hours!! Fab game

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Help again please. Left Juliet looking at the greenery!. Gone to the empty house and found a pass that I need. But...when i return to collect Juliet, she has been killed by the skeleton. Been stuck at this point now for 3 days trying to work it out but I have no clue. Please help!!

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
When does the arena open please. x

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Help again please. Left Juliet looking at the greenery!. Gone to the empty house and found a pass that I need. But...when i return to collect Juliet, she has been killed by the skeleton. Been stuck at this point now for 3 days trying to work it out but I have no clue. Please help!!
Do you have 5 of any karma points at that point? Good/Bad or Neutral? If you don't have enough karma points you can get an early bad ending.

Can you tell me what are your karma points?

The arena is open means you can go to Arena in the first World by ship. Do you remember the King's Castle? The arena is just south of here.

(Umm... Ah, I'm sorry you meant when does it open!
It opens when you reach Chronix and talk with an NPC in its shop.)

Last edited:

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ugh... I was editing my post... Didn't notice I was quoting myself... :kaocry:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

granny steph, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can use the "Edit" function on your posts to add additional information you've forgotten or respond to multiple people. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you want to add something, just click on the edit button of your last post.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Do you have 5 of any karma points at that point? Good/Bad or Neutral? If you don't have enough karma points you can get an early bad ending.

Can you tell me what are your karma points?

The arena is open means you can go to Arena in the first World by ship. Do you remember the King's Castle? The arena is just south of here.

(Umm... Ah, I'm sorry you meant when does it open!
It opens when you reach Chronix and talk with an NPC in its shop.)
How do I know where my Karma points are?

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi. I have 1 bad Karma
3 Good Karma
4 Neutral Karma
It seems you can get into the Neutral path. I'll suggest a few ways to get over this situation.

Raising your Neutral Karma to 5, which can be done with Saving the Fisherman then in the player house give him a Neutral response. It'll raise +1 Neutral Karma.

If you can't do that, you can send me your save file (it's in the game's folder named as Save0x, something like that). I can raise your Neutral Karma to 5... since you've played quite a lot I don't want it to go waste.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Well. How do I save the fisherman. I cant remember where he is i'm afraid.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well. How do I save the fisherman. I cant remember where he is i'm afraid.
He was on the wooden planks where the question mark appears on the map. If you've saved him before you can upgrade your house a little bit to make him appear. And make sure to give a Neutral response to him in order to pass Juliet's event.

If you never saved him, I'm sad to say but you can never pass that stage because your karma points are not enough.

If that's your case, I suggest sending me your save file. So I can adjust your Neutral Karma to 5 and you can continue your journey!

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
He was on the wooden planks where the question mark appears on the map. If you've saved him before you can upgrade your house a little bit to make him appear. And make sure to give a Neutral response to him in order to pass Juliet's event.

If you never saved him, I'm sad to say but you can never pass that stage because your karma points are not enough.

If that's your case, I suggest sending me your save file. So I can adjust your Neutral Karma to 5 and you can continue your journey!
Is that the bald guy who wont jump?
My house has all the furniture I can have and security.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is that the bald guy who wont jump?
Ah, no. If you've Hunter's Hut (where you accept hunt missions) return scroll, the fisherman is in just south-east of there.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Ah. Yes I have been to her but I don't know what to do to help her.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I cant send the file because it says ...the file does not have an extension??

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
It still says the file does not have an allowed extension?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Unifying the code bases across MV and MZ for Haxe!
Anyone who uses Yanfly's Gab Window plugin: are there any features it lacks that you wish it had?
Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cosmichamer