XdnaX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello @sawworm i liked your game :) just started tho :p, btw is there any walkthrough for this?

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I can't say that there is a walkthrough available. But some Youtubers made "Good Karma" playthrough, that might help if you get stuck ^.^

ZodiacRose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have gotten all of the silver tokens except for the last one because I haven't gotten to that point of the game yet, however the tablet says I am missing number 3. I have looked at the guide and I have gotten all of them, is this a glitch? If so, is there a way to fix it without restarting? I already have 20 hours playing! :/

dnel57

dnel57
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Silver Token #3 When you enter Icywland, go down the well in front of you. Follow all the paths until you find yourself in the Icywland Tower. You will find it , there. Could,also, be a variable or switch that was improperly set causing it to not register as completed.

Last edited:

ZodiacRose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
When I go there it is already opened! What should I do? Is there a way to change it in the game file to say I did get it?

dnel57

dnel57
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will let Sawworm know about it. He will be releasing an updated game file soon. Hopefully, he will include that in the new version.

ZodiacRose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Also, how do I get into the time tower? I cant find the key anywhere!

dnel57

dnel57
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Also, how do I get into the time tower? I cant find the key anywhere!
I was thinking it was in a pot on that map or somewhere around the clock(maybe, behind it).
I'm playing the bad ending right now and just got the Dainbum time book.
hopefully, I'll get to that area this weekend.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I have gotten all of the silver tokens except for the last one because I haven't gotten to that point of the game yet, however the tablet says I am missing number 3. I have looked at the guide and I have gotten all of them, is this a glitch? If so, is there a way to fix it without restarting? I already have 20 hours playing! :/
Hello, actually you can get the third token after defeating the Ice Dragon at the Frostbite dungeon. After defeating the Ice Dragon head to the Lumberjack's right map, and interact with the first well you see. There will be a path goes to a green-haired woman. She'll give you the third piece.

Also, you can get into time tower by touching the statue in the Qual's. You'll get a key item for that place.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello to all

shattered hourglass.jpg
I am really enjoying Shattered Hourglass. I am in to the 12th hour on Chapter 2. I am trying to save this man. I already have Duran at level 20. Any small hint would be welcome.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello to all

View attachment 103316
I am really enjoying Shattered Hourglass. I am in to the 12th hour on Chapter 2. I am trying to save this man. I already have Duran at level 20. Any small hint would be welcome.
Hello Dana!

If any of your characters have "Warlock's Book" make sure to equip it to Duran to save that person.
If you don't have that item you can get it from the Fairy in the nearest town.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank You sawworm

I do have the warlock book now equipped on Duran now. I still haven't figured out yet how to get the red chest in the church in Trin Island. Very nice RPG. The bestiary is great to have and the chest puzzles are also a nice addition.

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank You sawworm

I do have the warlock book now equipped on Duran now. I still haven't figured out yet how to get the red chest in the church in Trin Island. Very nice RPG. The bestiary is great to have and the chest puzzles are also a nice addition.
You'll get that chest very soon (with hunt missions) ^.^

Thank you so much with your kind words!

NeirdaZT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice work! It's funny how many people were affected by Chrono Trigger. I'm working on a game that also contains some time travel elements and were inspired by Chrono Trigger. It's just so fun to make in-game levels that represent different ages on Earth!

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
shattered.jpg Hi again. I try not to ask for hints but I need some direction on what to do next. I already went to Lumberjack camp and visited Phantos with five silver tokens. My party is too weak right now for the sea area. They need better equipment. I guess I need five karma to open up the arena. Any small hint would be welcome. Thanks.

Last edited:

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice work! It's funny how many people were affected by Chrono Trigger. I'm working on a game that also contains some time travel elements and were inspired by Chrono Trigger. It's just so fun to make in-game levels that represent different ages on Earth!
That actually reminded me of Terranigma more than Chrono Trigger. It was such a masterpiece game that uses the Earth as a map :')

View attachment 103387 Hi again. I try not to ask for hints but I need some direction on what to do next. I already went to Lumberjack camp and visited Phantos with five silver tokens. My party is too weak right now for the sea area. They need better equipment. I guess I need five karma to open up the arena. Any small hint would be welcome. Thanks.
Hello Dana,

That area is completely optional, I highly suggest visiting there after chapter 3. Since you need all silver tokens to complete that area, some bosses even monsters can be very challenging at that point. Also after getting your 5th party member makes everything much easier.

Dana

Gamer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for your help sawworm.

I finally figured out I needed to speak with the Librarian in Trin Island to continue. I will spend time with some leisurely fishing and discovering the different jobs and skills of the characters. I know I will be playing your game for more than 30 hours for sure. Great job on your RPG.

ZodiacRose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I have already defeated the water dragon but not the ice one, do I just keep walking around the frostbite dungeon until it pops up or do I need to go somewhere specific? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions!

sawworm

Sir Waste Time A Lot
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks for your help sawworm.

I finally figured out I needed to speak with the Librarian in Trin Island to continue. I will spend time with some leisurely fishing and discovering the different jobs and skills of the characters. I know I will be playing your game for more than 30 hours for sure. Great job on your RPG.
Thank you very much, have fun with my game! ^.^

I have already defeated the water dragon but not the ice one, do I just keep walking around the frostbite dungeon until it pops up or do I need to go somewhere specific? I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions!
Ah, I meant Water Dragon. I'm sorry that I confused you. You can get Silver Token now.

ZodiacRose

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
That worked for the 3rd coin! I have already destroyed the water dragon and glacia but she only gave me one coin so now I'm missing number 10! Is there an alternative way to get that one too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's the one that flee from no foe, the brave Sir Kiwival! Also protagonist of my current project.

This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:
Browsing through Steam's Curator Connect, it seems the vast majority of curators haven't curated in months. I'm guessing people finally got tired of reviewing games for free. Can't blame them.
Satisfy my curiosity for a sec please, folks: how many people actively followed/follow my Slip into Ruby or Jump into Javascript series and have found them useful for learning what makes RM tick?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ManOfTheFlies