Chiakscare

Resident Tifaholic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Behold!

They're on the forum at all hours of the day, answering questions, making me look stupid (to my learning and benefit( and now they'll be personally inspecting the messages of Classfied posters to ensure they're not spambots or posting for the +1's. 

The current theory is that they are a cybernetic organism (with or independent of Skynet) and may or may not be working us toward the destruction of all RPGs through the elimination of the would-be hopefuls that now may no longer post for team recruitment (or leading us to the utopia that we all desire through such diligence).

This Terminator theory soundly explains how they are able to handle such a workload with seemingly infinite energy and brainpower, and always has logical explanations for everything, even to the point of being capable of delivering smashing slams to people in Support who don't post screenshots or explain what they've done. Only a machine can have these quips in a holster.

Even my crystal ball can't illuminate me on how they have such ability to do what they do, but maybe another can deliver more believable or outlandish explanations that will put my mind to rest!

...or do they sleep very little?

Don't hurt me for posting this... I couldn't resist.

I love you, Shaz, for everything you do for us.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, I don't sleep. But that's more to do with 3 cats deciding that night time is play time and time to climb all over the lizards' and fish tanks, than to do with being cybernetic ;)

And now that it's daytime I'm sitting here with matchsticks keeping my eyelids open.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The mods and staff on RMW are all super human. Don't forget that many of them spend many hours making shiny goodies for us to play with! They deserve so much love.

Shaz, your cats too? Mine make 4AM "howl at the door and run around until it sounds like a rack of falling bowling balls" time.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
wait wait...you don't know that's they have a army of shaz!? she's the queen of squirrel and she's rule all the squirrel...she's just have to say one word and the squirrel will rule the world D: !

(me too I  apreciate you shaz <3) 

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We should all admit that we secretly love seeing blue text.  :popcorn:

It's kind of shiny as long as I don't get on the receiving end, that is. But people really should post in the right forums, pfft.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That's funny.  I could probably make a good guess about when Shaz sleeps based on when she posts and when she doesn't.  I probably only notice because I'm pretty active when she's most likely asleep.

@Shaz:  Put lemon juice on the surface you don't want the cats climbing on.  They'll avoid it for at least a week.

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
My body waits until 2:30 AM to get tired and then it delivers it full force. It doesn't help I get hungry around that time, too.

It's because of a lovely thing called a Delayed Sleep-phase Syndrome. :3 (Which is basically the diabolical child of insomnia and jetlag)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Sharm, thanks - I'll definitely give that a go!

I'm looking at starting an activity that's going to need me to be awake during US daytime hours. Not sure how that's going to go - with a full time job to look after as well. I think one or the other will have to give, and I hope it doesn't take long to figure out which one.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I remember back when I was the one who responded to reports so fast most people never saw the things that were reported.

Now the rest of the staff has gotten so fast I'm mostly useless as anything but a figurehead. >_> Good job. :p

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We can blame you when things go wrong :) You're not left out!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Shaz is abnormally fast.  In the time it takes me to move a thread she's often responded to three or four threads.

Rukiri

I like to make Action-RPGs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Maybe Shaz is a myth? and his ghost haunts this site? 

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Shaz is legion.

Shaz is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

my profile has gotten so inaccurate.
I wrote this years ago, only now I posted an english version. How about we talk about procrastination?
I just noticed the minigame challenge. Now considering...
My project just started lagging during battletest and I haven't been able to figure out why...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cadenm1223