onipunk

Archmage of Procrastination
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Vlogs sound good to me! It'll be cool to see what actually goes into exhibiting a game at an event, and the event itself sounds great, glad to see events focusing on minority and marginalised developers. I'd love to go but can't due to being...well, on the wrong side of the Atlantic but I wish you the best of luck!

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sup y’all! Been awhile, yeah?

Just wanted to pop in and say hello real quick - there’s a massive new development update that just went out on my website today, check it out!

lCPHHLT.gif

TL;DR version: The game’s gotten immense event and press coverage in the past few months (including from The New York Times!), development itself is going smoothly bar for a brief break to focus on bizdev housekeeping, the entire story is finally getting eyes on it, battle system is being played around with a bit, yada yada, just read the full thing. :p

I’ll be back later this week with a huge update concerning the Xbox One version, which will be announced at Xbox's X019 event in London this weekend. For all you other console players, don’t worry… there’s special announcements coming up in that regard soon! (hint: it’s something that’s been long requested by, like, everyone).

Talk soon! <3

Last edited:

Lorenze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey y’all! I’m very excited to announce that She Dreams Elsewhere will officially be premiering on Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC on DAY ONE! You can check out the official announcement video revealed at X019 here:

I’m very excited and grateful to be working alongside Microsoft on this. Xbox has been a huge part of my gaming life since I was a kid, and the ID@Xbox team has been nothing but supportive of my vision, so much love goes out to them! At the risk of sounding like a shill, Game Pass is a really dope feature that I’ve personally received a lot of usage out of, so I’m extremely happy that many more people will be able to experience the game in this format. Not only that, but this opportunity means I can focus squarely on the game’s final quality throughout the rest of development and further expand the resources I’ve got to work with. The game is only going to get better from here, so I hope you all continue to look forward to its release next year.

And don’t fret; She Dreams Elsewhere will still be available to play on Steam, PC, Mac and Linux (and more!) on launch day as well, so you can play whichever way you’d like!

For those of you attending X019 this weekend, enjoy yourselves and stay safe! (And if you stop by the game’s booth there, be sure to snap a pic for me, yeah?) For everyone else, feel free to keep up with the game via social media (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Discord) or give the game a nice little wishlist on Steam, it helps out tremendously.

See ya soon!

XboxGP_X019_final.jpg

Last edited:

LamePause

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh man, what a beautiful game. Instantly added to my wishlist.

JDYMusic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! I love the design and the look of this! Very cool pixel art and hand-drawn stuff! I'm checking out Steam!

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
holy ****ing **** son look at those pixels

where did you appear from Lorenze? Did you previously operate under a different sobriquets?

(The first draft of that sentence was "what they used to call you?" but I decided that was a little too tryhard "gangsta"; I think this is progress.)

anyway as you may well know, I get all of my income from working as a self-employed game developer which is basically a euphemism for: "I have no meaningful income stream and I am terrified." but at least I get to spend all day playing videogames. maybe ill get famous enough doing reviews that you'd give me a review copy. or you know I could try to earn twenty dollars in disposable income like a normal person. Disposable is the tricky one.

*rails against capitalism etcetera*

THAT TRAILER IS DOPE. Incredibly slick production values, very very very pro looking, I was legit impressed. DID YOU EDIT THAT YOURSELF? WHO IS THAT THAT'S SINGING/what song is that?

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The game looks awesome! Added to my wishlist! :)
One thing. Does it support full-screen HD resolution? How's that possible? :D

masterlobo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ohh, is this game still made with RPG Maker? Or did you end up porting it to other engine? Specially considering it's also coming out to XBOX ONE.

Oh, and in case it's not obvious, game looks ****ing amazing!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Remember guys: Drink water and workout is important too! Don't stay too much time on the PC working! :D
Ami
--- Quest For Female ---

Guild Leader: Ladies,you got a Job for today. You have to Battle with Marauder,only Female must to this Job.
F.Magic Knight: So,only Female can do this?
Heroine: I can't wait for this!
Gunner Lady: Well,i can use the Seduction Skill to them,It's effective for Male Target
F.Knight: You always use that?
RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nilero