Venya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know this sounds ridiculous but I do need a sheep battler icon thing. it needs to be a black sheep, not really demon like or even cute just a regular sheep battler thing for RPG Maker VX Ace. I want it cartoony and anime like as much as possible but its not required. I just need a sheep!

I will give credit of course in the game :rock-left:  ^_^  :rock-right:   Also I have the sprites but this is a battler, so it needs to be battling a sheep. its a wolf thing for the game. ^_^

please and thank you

Venya Aven

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm confused about what you want.  Do you want a battler: the monster graphic used in battles, or an icon: the small image for things like inventory?  Do you want just the sheep and if so why did you say that it's "a wolf thing for the game"?  I have no idea what you were trying to say there.  It'd also be nice to know more details.  What it's being used with, like if it's a battler what type of battler, what art style that it should match so it doesn't clash with the other art in the game and so on.

Venya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Its battler, I have the sprite I just need a good image for the battle part. The monster graphic used in battles. Its being used for a single battle. The story part is they are hunting for a sheep in the wild and it will fight back. So I need something to battle for. And the style, um well... I think anime will work but otherwise I just want to see what happens. don't really have a style yet. 

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
If you don't know what style you're using yet it's probably not the right time to start making requests.  It'd be a waste of everyone's time if you change your mind later and don't even use the graphic that was found or created just for you.  You could use a different graphic temporarily until you have a better idea what you're doing.  You could use anything, it wouldn't have to be a sheep.

Venya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm trying to use a temp one but its really not working out. I was hoping for a anime style one. Cause im using like the cartoon style for the pics on the side. I forget where I get it but this is it, so sorry im not using proper stuff. XD

[IMG]http://puu.sh/cOS0c/040f481af7.jpg[/IMG]

whitesphere

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Sorry but I really cannot resist this pun:

Are you sure a sheep battle isn't a ba-a-a-a-d idea?

Seriously, could you could take a picture of a black sheep and run it through an image processor to make it look like a cartoon?  The GIMP (free photo-editing software) has a setting called "Cartoon."  It doesn't look exactly anime-ish, but at least it would be a halfway decent temporary battler.

So, it would be load a black sheep picture into GIMP, render it using the "Cartoon" Filter (under Artistic) and save in the right dimensions for your sheep battler.  Open some of the RTP battlers and check their Properties to get an idea of what size you want the final image.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cycloxalis