Dark King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
ShiChiya: Ultimate

Welcome, this, is ShiChiya. In this game you will be playing as a teenage girl in the prime of her youth. You have wealth, knowledge, success, a loving family and more. Everything is going exactly your way. However you will soon find out that with great values, must come a great price, which, in itself, seeks to be paid. 

In ShiChiya, you will travel dark and demonic worlds in order to set things straight. These worlds can range from subtle and quiet to completely erratic and bizarre. The inhabitants of these worlds are not friendly, either. Jump in ShiChiya to learn the dark secret surrounding your family. These seven days shall feel like an Eternity. And this, is hell itself. 

ShiChiya Ultimate has been released xD

intro3.png

DK.PNG

DH.PNG

DBTHRM.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Credits: 
Enterbrain 
Royalty Free Music 
Mack 
Yanfly 
Character Gen 
Victor 
Celianna

Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/se6fzjyo2jkq8ol/ShiChiya_Ultimate.exe

Last edited by a moderator:

Vandriette

Dark King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
UPDATE: I was informed of a terrifying unsurpassable glitch, I will be updating the link real soon, should be within one hour from now(of typing this message) I also Decreased the size of ShiChiya in general. So this should be pretty interesting.

Update 2: I finally updated the game, decreased game size and fixed current bugs, enjoy ShiChiya cx

Vandriette

Dark King
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
ShiChiya Ultimate is finally out ;p and theres tons of youtube playthroughs of ShiChiya, its grown popular, you guys should certainly check it out ;p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

a friend of mines said I need an elevator pitch for my game. he then went and gave me his for his comic... then I realized I have no idea how to explain my game the way he did his comic lol.
How much armor is too much armor I wonder....
Some people wished to be governed. Some people wished to be ruled.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dayanaxia