Switchboy0815

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have, in my game, 8 shield/counter spells and wondered if it was possible to do something. Say you have a physical shield and you cast a counter shield. I want to make it so that the physical shield would disappear and the counter shield would be the only one in effect. I already set the shield as a status condition. Any advice would be helpful!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the skill(s) that add a counter shield, try having a "remove physical shield state" effect

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
On the skills window, on the right side, is a section called "effects."
Click on the effects section so that the effects window pops up.
Under the "State" section, choose "Remove State" and select your Physical Shield state.

Switchboy0815

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh, I never thought of that lol! Thanks! Now I just need to figure out how to reduce magic damage and do magic reflection.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you mean "reduce magic damage" as in "reduce magic damage TAKEN" then you can go to your state, click on the Traits section on the right, Param, Sp-Parameter, and select "Magical Damage."

For magic reflection, do the same thing as above, except go to Ex-Parameter instead, and then "Magic Reflection."

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

gotta love when a plugin you thought had nothing to do with why something else wasn't working winds up being the issue...
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th September 2021

Well... it's been a while since I was last here :kaoswt: I don't want to say I'm officially 'back' yet, but I've recently started working with RM again, so I might become active here again :kaohi:
Mmmm I love Coca Cola candy! :kaoluv:
aaaand my power is out. I sometimes think that I'm cursed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hlwz5735