Shield, Helm, & Accessory Term change

Blair Pendragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Finally received my full copy of RPG Maker MV, and I'm trying to rebuild some of the basics I established in RPG Maker VX Ace.
I changed Head to Armor, Armor to Accessory, and Accessory to Spirit. (Along with Main hand, and Off hand for weapon/shield.)

But in MV, I can only change weapon, and Armor for some reason in the Term tab.
So I would assume the answer is in the .js files, but idk where to begin to find that, is anyone able to help me find out how to change Shield, Helm, and Accessory terms in game?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, you change the names in the types tab, because you can not only change the names there (like in older versions), but also the number of types (which was impossible in older engines)

Blair Pendragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you. For some reason the Terms tab has weapon and armor, which do change the term from weapon/armor for some reason, yet when u change the types tab, they overwrite the changes I made in terms.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the terms are the words used in the title lines of some screens, the types are used in the detail categories and in the selection options inside the editor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

2 things... engine wise, some of these MZ updates seem pretty dope and I'm not even a plugin creator lol. and second, my friend is officially a boss character in my game lol... drew him a few days ago and dropped him into the game today lol.
Well, It is 4:23 here! Time to sleep!
Good night y'all! <3 :rock-right:
Anybody else ready for MZ Ace?
For scrolling of large maps... Minimap, or very small zoom?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaryubibig