Shield Hero Sprites?

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just wondering seeing there's all kind's of sprites and other art here.. if there were any here or that some1 else made, cause i searched here and didnt find any. so hoepfully am not just too dumb to find them here if there are any. ^^''

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just play this Game:
It has lots of sprites for shield heroe Anime.

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just play this Game:
It has lots of sprites for shield heroe Anime.
yeah well i played that game as well. but it's not like I can even use those. thonk those have are copyright'ed for Kadokawa. no?

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have a project made for this game and have several of his large sprites made. If your just need the shield hero himself. I wouldn't mind sharing him

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have a project made for this game and have several of his large sprites made. If your just need the shield hero himself. I wouldn't mind sharing him
tbh, i was more interested in raphtalia's char, the earth dragon's they use for pulling carriage's, the char of filo and the normal looking filolial as well as the ancient t-rex.
i wanted to check those out to see if i can come up with something similar to not just copy it from there :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone else here think that closets are claustrophobic?
People3_5 and People3_8 added!

so hopefully tomorrow i get to go home from the hospital i've been here for 5 days already and it's driving me mad. I miss my family like crazy but at least I get to use my own toiletries and my own clothes. My mom is coming to visit soon i can't wait to see her cause i miss her the most. :kaojoy:
Couple hours of work. Might use in my game as a secret find or something. Not sure. Fancy though no? :D
Holy stink, where have I been? Well, I started my temporary job this week. So less time to spend on game design... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dreamy7i