Shield Hero Sprites?

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just wondering seeing there's all kind's of sprites and other art here.. if there were any here or that some1 else made, cause i searched here and didnt find any. so hoepfully am not just too dumb to find them here if there are any. ^^''

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just play this Game:
It has lots of sprites for shield heroe Anime.

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just play this Game:
It has lots of sprites for shield heroe Anime.
yeah well i played that game as well. but it's not like I can even use those. thonk those have are copyright'ed for Kadokawa. no?

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have a project made for this game and have several of his large sprites made. If your just need the shield hero himself. I wouldn't mind sharing him

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have a project made for this game and have several of his large sprites made. If your just need the shield hero himself. I wouldn't mind sharing him
tbh, i was more interested in raphtalia's char, the earth dragon's they use for pulling carriage's, the char of filo and the normal looking filolial as well as the ancient t-rex.
i wanted to check those out to see if i can come up with something similar to not just copy it from there :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woke up on an awful nightmare of being banned here because some mod didn't liked me in a super-heroes freeform round robin RP where I used throwing normal hammer as power and it was qualified being too OP. XD Nice to read you all guys. Will not wait next nightmares.
Staring at all the RPG Maker versions I have and realizing that my project has been a long time coming. But, I finally feel like I have the knowledge and experience to make it into something good.
We're almost done with the jam game! :D
I get scam calls all the time so today I gave them a piece of my mind. They hung up on me. Sweet revenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewshetty123