Shield Hero Sprites?

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was just wondering seeing there's all kind's of sprites and other art here.. if there were any here or that some1 else made, cause i searched here and didnt find any. so hoepfully am not just too dumb to find them here if there are any. ^^''

fstar9688

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just play this Game:
It has lots of sprites for shield heroe Anime.

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just play this Game:
It has lots of sprites for shield heroe Anime.
yeah well i played that game as well. but it's not like I can even use those. thonk those have are copyright'ed for Kadokawa. no?

J-G

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have a project made for this game and have several of his large sprites made. If your just need the shield hero himself. I wouldn't mind sharing him

CroFighter

Noob
Reaction score
First Language
Croatian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually have a project made for this game and have several of his large sprites made. If your just need the shield hero himself. I wouldn't mind sharing him
tbh, i was more interested in raphtalia's char, the earth dragon's they use for pulling carriage's, the char of filo and the normal looking filolial as well as the ancient t-rex.
i wanted to check those out to see if i can come up with something similar to not just copy it from there :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

being able to transition music seamlessly is amazing. my main character's theme has lyrics and it goes from vocal version to istrumental when he leaves his room. and vice versa. and thanks to a plugin, the transition is seamless. I love it.
All of the auditions for our game are so good, I'm so glad I'm not in charge of choosing completely. lol I just can't with some of them. I listen to them on repeat. XD
Working on a Patch to integrate AlphaABS into random generated Dungeons. Was a bit tricky, but the outcome is a real Life Changer!!

Will release it the next days!
Been pretty busy... but I got a better headset for recording and listening today. Dad says that he'll consider taking me to Great Wolf Lodge for the first time once I finish summer classes (my final semester!) I'll be taking my plushie friends with me: Bendy, Lolbit, and Helen Henny. (I WUV PLUSHIES!)
SF_Monster3,4 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mezzy