Shield Item not appearing in character profile?

Koi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So I have a Blanket item to give to a character, so that it shows up in the character's profile.

tumblr_nj5r59yJC51qijio5o1_400.png

When I add this item to the character in the Database, the character will indeed have it.

tumblr_nj5r59yJC51qijio5o2_540.png

BUT, when I try to add it in an event later (which by the way, every other part of the event works perfectly sooo it's not a problem with the event):

tumblr_nj5r59yJC51qijio5o3_500.png

When I open up the game (without having the character starting with the "armour"), and I go through this event, when it ends and I check the profile, the item isn't there.

What am I doing it wrong?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Change Armor command adds the gear to your inventory.  If you want her to be wearing it, then you also have to do the command Change Equipment - further down on the same tab.  You can only equip what's in the inventory, so you need both commands.

Droe

Not a (total) noob
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Change Armor command only adds the specified armor to the party's inventory. You need to use the Change Equipment command.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

After gathering, sorting out & reconsidering hundreds of enemy battlers over the last two das, finally my favorite part begins: Inventing names and lore for them all :D
I'm running a sale for Learn RPG Maker MV on Itch.io, can I compete with NSFW games earning goals?
Another Friday and another Zoom call that could have been an email. Working from home is awesome.
Finished with the semester; finally have some time to play around with MV :kaopride:
Started work on the fishing Mini-Game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
punisama