// Caffeine Overload
- Nov 1, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Anima - Shield States v1.07Introduction
- Add absorption, reflection, mana, or mana reflection shields to states
- Specify the shields health pool via a formula similar too damage formulas.
- Apply bonus damage if a shield is weak to a specific element
- Bypass shields of a specific type using note tags on states,items,skills,actors,enemies,or equipment
- Have shields that persist till you manually remove the state, sorta like passives.
- Have shields that can regenerate their health pool over time through the course of battle (at the end of the actors/enemies turn).
- Have a nifty gauge on your status icons that show the shields health pool, with changeable colors.
- Possibly more?
Basic Setup Video
(See the gauges in action!)
See help for detailed how to use information. A tutorial video will be coming soon!
Q: Does this work with Yanflys plugins?
A: Yes, except AutoPassiveStates (it works, but the shields are not applied due to how AutoPassiveStates work. You can still use this and just apply states normally).
Q: Can i request features?
A: I suppose so.
Credit and Thanks
This script is free for commercial and non-commercial use, just credit Liquidize or "Anima Framework" in your credits .
Last edited by a moderator: