tom88norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is there any way to shift a graphic along a few pixels but not by a full 32 pixel square? Basically I'm trying to place a sword in the centre of a blank flag to indicate a weapons shop and I can only put it in a corner of the flag at the moment, I need to shift it along 16 pixels and down 16 pixels for it to be in the centre. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You would need to edit it in something like Gimp or Photoshop. Or maybe even Paint?

tom88norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yeah it's looking like I'm going to have to create an overlay. Would've liked to avoid that but never mind!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you need help, post the tiles, it wouldn't take me long to stick them together.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is a script that allows for fine-tuning event positions by pixels, but I don't know the name or the link to it.

somewhere either in this forum or on the master script list

Zyoshiro

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/1283-event-position-fine-tuning/

I think you are talking about this.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't have to create an overlay. Just edit your tileset in GIMP or similar (not Paint) and create a new tile with the sprite moved down as much as you need it.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinhu