Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

Would someone be able to help me out with a compatibility error between Shiggy's Multicurrency Plugin (requested here: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/38643-gold-silver-copper-plugin-request/)and Yanfly's Core Engine (and to some degree Yanfly's Shop Core)?

The issue between them is a little odd. With just those two plugins in a project together, there isn't a visible issue, but if you also have Yanfly's Shop Core, then when you attempt to buy or sell an item, the screen that shows you current gold/spending gold/remaining gold instead shows NaN (Not a Number) for the values. The reason that I believe the issue is with Yanfly's Core Engine is because if I only have Shiggy's plugin and Yanfly's Shop Core, this issue does not occur.

I hope I explained this all well enough. If you're not sure what I mean by something, definitely feel free to ask.

Thank you!

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need to modify it, and the script above lacks the amount of copper, silver, gold
value from instead 100 copper, maybe 50copper is 1 silver etc.

if you have MoreCurrencies, this does not work as well.
I'm think to impliment this as an option as well, but it would do on it's own,
you might need to modify anyway to play nice with the sopCore of yanfly or other
shops plugin you might use to avoid conflicts.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the late reply, I've been gone most of the week.

I took a look into the Money division plugin, and unfortunately, it seems that it has the same NaN incompatibility as Shiggy's plugin.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fix the Nan in mine, but it has a different issue, also I find a way to have the
platium, gold, silver, copper in my own to use, but it isn't easy though to impliment it.

you need a coder (more advanced) in order to fix this for you though.

myenemy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you upload screenshots, and/or the stacktrace log (open the console before the game crashes, and copy the error lines) to the main post in the thread?
(I don't know if I still have any yanfly plugins on my pc so I doubt I'll be able to fix it, but these add a lot to help fixing these errors)

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you upload screenshots, and/or the stacktrace log (open the console before the game crashes, and copy the error lines) to the main post in the thread?
(I don't know if I still have any yanfly plugins on my pc so I doubt I'll be able to fix it, but these add a lot to help fixing these errors)
Hey, and sure thing.

As far as the console goes, I don't actually get any errors that show up on there unfortunately (at least in this case :p ).

Here are some images of the issue I'm having, though. The first two images are with the Multi-Currency plugin turned off, with the other two being the exact same scenario with it turned on. I hope this at least somewhat helps.

ccc.PNG

ddd.PNG

==============================================================

aaa.PNG

bbb.PNG

myenemy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
These show the error is not a crash, but the shop plugin not being ready to interact with that multi currency system.
The fix has to be made over the shop plugin with info about the multicurrency.
If the multicurrency is just a basic display as it seems, it won't be that hard to fix.
I can't find any YEP on my current PC, and I will take for long before I can check my older one. Besides I've never tried to do extensions for other people's plugins.
I'm unable to do a fix for it myself, so add that spoiler to the main post in the thread so someone with Yanfly Plugins and and experience can fix it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil