Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

Would someone be able to help me out with a compatability error between Shiggy's Multicurrency Plugin (requested here: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/38643-gold-silver-copper-plugin-request/)and Yanfly's Core Engine (and to some degree Yanfly's Shop Core)?

The issue between them is a little odd. With just those two plugins in a project together, there isn't a visible issue, but if you also have Yanfly's Shop Core, then when you attempt to buy or sell an item, the screen that shows you current gold/spending gold/remaining gold instead shows NaN (Not a Number) for the values. The reason that I believe the issue is with Yanfly's Core Engine is because if I only have Shiggy's plugin and Yanfly's Shop Core, this issue does not occur.

I hope I explained this all well enough. If you're not sure what I mean by something, definitely feel free to ask.

Thank you!

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
you need to modify it, and the script above lacks the amount of copper, silver, gold
value from instead 100 copper, maybe 50copper is 1 silver etc.

if you have MoreCurrencies, this does not work as well.
I'm think to impliment this as an option as well, but it would do on it's own,
you might need to modify anyway to play nice with the sopCore of yanfly or other
shops plugin you might use to avoid conflicts.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry for the late reply, I've been gone most of the week.

I took a look into the Money division plugin, and unfortunately, it seems that it has the same NaN incompatibility as Shiggy's plugin.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I fix the Nan in mine, but it has a different issue, also I find a way to have the
platium, gold, silver, copper in my own to use, but it isn't easy though to impliment it.

you need a coder (more advanced) in order to fix this for you though.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Since I started in this world of make games, It's hard for me to enjoy playing a game. It's like, coding and make it work, sounds like I'm playing and have fun o_O
Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TransDiv