Shindra Duel Adventures

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses

Shindra Duel Adventures is an RPG that plays with more than 50 monster cards to battle, to trade and to train with to create your perfect team. Each card has it's own movesets, weakness, levelspeed and status. There are different types that are effective against other types and each card has it's own specialty.

The cards
Each card has it's own movesets, weakness, levelspeed and status. How do you train your team and what makes you a good Shindra Duel player? There are three colors of Shindra Duel cards. Grey cards are the normal cards, the red cards are rare cards and yellow cards are the legendary cards.

Puzzle elements
There is more than just battles in this game. You can solve side-quests that are not always related with the battles and there are some puzzles to solve while following the story.

Side-quests, trades, battles and many secrets
Shindra Duel Adventures has a lot to offer and there is a lot to discover. Battle against every character you meet and check their status, every character has different cards in his possession and they sometimes want to trade with you or they have a side-quest for you.

EOC
EOC (Ever Online Center) allows players to battle against other real player without the need of an internet connection. Players can easily create their own EOC profile on the L.J. Ware website (www.ljware.net) and show their team. Customize your character and show it on the EOC.

Fusion Center
You can merge two cards into a new card with Fusion Center. This is a game mode for those who seek to create their perfect team.

L.J. Ware Mode
Make sure you regularly check this website for new passwords. It allows you to new areas and it let's you receive new cards.

Last edited by a moderator:

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
It is available now! The GOLDEN VERSION is an exclusive version of the same game but there is a L.J. Ware Mode password that will only work in this version.

Not available anymore.

This version is only available for a few days.

This is your chance to receive one of the legendary Shindra Duel cards by using this password:

This is how you use a password:

1. Open your game and press the Q key on your keyboard.
2. Go down to 'L.J. Ware Mode' and wait until it is loaded.
3. Go down to 'Password' and fill in the password.

Choose for the option 'RECEIVE' to receive your free card. However, you have to choose which card you want: Simentra or Dardan.

Both cards will be in Lv. 5.

Check this link to see how to transfer your data if you already played the normal version:

http://ljware.net/transferdata

cygnus flamel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
this games seems amazing and very innovative :)   i dont know why nobody has commented but im really eager to play it, as soon as i fix my computer i will play it and tell you what i think but for what i have seen i can say that i like the mapping, is somewhat basic but it looks nice, the idea that every npc has their own npc etc.

Regards.

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
this games seems amazing and very innovative :)   i dont know why nobody has commented but im really eager to play it, as soon as i fix my computer i will play it and tell you what i think but for what i have seen i can say that i like the mapping, is somewhat basic but it looks nice, the idea that every npc has their own npc etc.

Regards.
I don't know either. I posted this game as soon as it was finished. It took me 4 years to make. (All versions included and two languages.) Thank you for trying my game, I hope you gonna like it. :)

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
The GOLDEN VERSION will soon go offline so make sure that if you want to download this game, you download it now. Please, only download this version from the second post.

cygnus flamel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
The GOLDEN VERSION will soon go offline so make sure that if you want to download this game, you download it now. Please, only download this version from the second post.
Already downloaded mine, as i mentioned i need to fix my computer because it overheats very easily i only reached the part where you are going to enter to the school :|   but the very few things that i could see i can say that i really liked it, the basic character creation and the mapping, it isnt nothing out of this world but is nice, clean and easy to the eye.

I just have two questions, one: i downloaded the gold versión but i dont know if my computer will hold enough for the 'L.J. Ware Mode' to load, so my question is, can i receive one of the legendary cards if i enter the password after the Golden versión goes offline or after that it wont be possible?

second: have you promotioned the game out of the maker community? i think this games has a lot of potential and it could attract many players even out of the maker community specially with the Ever Online Center.

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Already downloaded mine, as i mentioned i need to fix my computer because it overheats very easily i only reached the part where you are going to enter to the school :|   but the very few things that i could see i can say that i really liked it, the basic character creation and the mapping, it isnt nothing out of this world but is nice, clean and easy to the eye.
Thank you so much. Posts like these will help me to get more players to play this game. :)
I just have two questions, one: i downloaded the gold versión but i dont know if my computer will hold enough for the 'L.J. Ware Mode' to load, so my question is, can i receive one of the legendary cards if i enter the password after the Golden versión goes offline or after that it wont be possible?
What I ment with the online thing is that it won't be available anymore, only the normal version. The difference between those versions is that the password won't work with the normal version and your version has a golden title screen and main menu. L.J. Ware Mode is not an online function. It is just a password system. The name L.J. Ware Mode is because you get these passwords from the L.J. Ware website. L.J. Ware Mode will also be included in future L.J. Ware games.
second: have you promotioned the game out of the maker community? i think this games has a lot of potential and it could attract many players even out of the maker community specially with the Ever Online Center.
Thank you so much. No I didn't promote my game out of the the RPG Maker community. I have no idea where I could promote this game. I had hoped for more people to play the software that I've worked on for years but I think this is because of the standard sprites and almost standard battle system. I really put my focus on the balance and the content, not so much for the story or graphics. It's good the know that you enjoy the game however. :)
To be honest, I started making the first version in 2009, then I made it better in 2012 and I start working on this version in the beginning of 2014 which is (to me) perfect and with English texts. I now gonna focus my attention to a RPG Maker 2003 game from long ago and then I'm gonna continue working on an amazing title that's already got 1 year in development and I expect to get it done in 2016 which is a huge project so I hope you keep following my projects because I never cancelled a RPG Maker project. ;)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks really nice. It must have gotten lost earlier.

I really, really like the logo and menu graphics - they are nice, clean and simple - my style. :)   The card graphics are really nice as well.

I've never played a card game, but I might give this a try when I get a chance. Congrats on finishing it - that right there is such a huge step in this RM world.

Edit: Saw the limited Golden Edition so I'm downloading now. :)

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
This looks really nice. It must have gotten lost earlier.

I really, really like the logo and menu graphics - they are nice, clean and simple - my style. :)   The card graphics are really nice as well.

I've never played a card game, but I might give this a try when I get a chance. Congrats on finishing it - that right there is such a huge step in this RM world.

Edit: Saw the limited Golden Edition so I'm downloading now. :)
Thank you! I hope you gonna enjoy it! :) I know about that people don't finish their projects, it's very annoying. That's why I first gonna polish two older projects and translate them in English so people can trust me in completing my projects. :p

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
When you think about it. You never fought against Tijn! He wasn't standing still while you were saving the day. Fight against Tijn by using this password:

You don't need to choose for 'RECEIVE' because it is an event.

Good luck!

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
LuxesR I will be streaming this on twitch today!  If you miss it you can always watch the archive or check out my youtube.  http://www.twitch.tv/huntingswan

I will review it as I play it!
Awesome! Can't wait to see it. I think that it will be in the middle of the night for me. How late are you going to stream it? If I mis it, your YouTube channel is eclipser17 right?
By the way, there is a new L.J. Ware password coming where you have to choose which card you going to pick up.

HuntingSwan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm just about to start now! 

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Make this hard decision: Shin or Dra. Two powerful dragons but only one of them can be yours. Use one of these passwords:

- 850613781 for the Shin Event

OR

- 872091284 for the Dra Event

WARNING!

Both events won't work anymore if you use them both! Just activate one of them.

You don't need to choose for 'RECEIVE' because it is an event.

You can battle one of these dragons in the cave under the Event Park. You will receive the one you defeated.

(This event works with all versions of Shindra Duel Adventures.)

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Meet Shinra! Can you defeat this monster? If you do, you will receive the card. Use this password:

You don't need to choose for 'RECEIVE' because it is an event and you have to battle to receive it.

Good luck!

(This event works with all versions of Shindra Duel Adventures.)

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
There was an error when making an EOC profile for Shindra Duel Adventures on the L.J. Ware website. I have fixed this error but I don't know how many people found the error and wanted to upload their profile. I wasn't aware of this error so it could be that some people did not receive any message and did not see their profile in Shindra Duel Adventures.

If you have received a message, your profile has been added in Shindra Duel Adventures. If you never received any message after you uploaded your profile, I ask you to upload your profile again with this link:

http://ljware.net/eocprofile

My apologize for this error.

Fernyfer775

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
This looks amazing. I will be downloading this when I get home!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The main character of the book)
Things you can say about your rpg maker project but not your bf/gf: I'm not super committed but it's fun to play around with it.
putting a puzzle in my game that BSODs the player's computer if they complete it
I finally got a book out the door after seven years of nothing \^-^/ Now if I can get a game out the door too, that'd be great...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tharene