Shindra Duel Adventures

Kinerex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This looks very interesting. I've never seen a game like this on RPG Maker Vx Ace, so I am going to check it out a little more!

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
This looks very interesting. I've never seen a game like this on RPG Maker Vx Ace, so I am going to check it out a little more!
I hope you gonna enjoy it, took me some time to make this. This was made in the original RPG Maker VX by the way. ;)  

Kinerex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh? So you were able to transfer it over to Ace? That's sweet!

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
Oh? So you were able to transfer it over to Ace? That's sweet!
No it is just RPG Maker VX. Why there is a Ace tag on it, I don't know but I can't change it. ;)

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
To celebrate the release of a new L.J. Ware game called Eling: First Dimension, I will upload the Shindra Duel Adventures GOLDEN VERSION for a week, starting on the release date of Eling: First Dimension, July 10, 2015.

I hope you are looking forward to this day.

Yuuta Kirishima

Software Engineer/Professional Mayonnaise Player
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engilsh
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It seems the good RPG Maker games never get the recognition they deserve, this game is absolutely amazing.

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
It seems the good RPG Maker games never get the recognition they deserve, this game is absolutely amazing.
Thank you so much. I hope you gonna enjoy my game, worked hard on it. I hope this game and future games will be recognized as hidden gems in the future or something like that. :) But I'm happy with every person who play my game.

LuxesR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
It is available now! The GOLDEN VERSION is an exclusive version of the same game but there is an L.J. Ware Mode password that will only work in this version.

This version is only available for a week.

This is your chance to receive one of the legendary Shindra Duel cards by using this password:

This is how you use a password:

1. Open your game and press the Q key on your keyboard.

2. Go down to 'L.J. Ware Mode' and wait until it is loaded.

3. Go down to 'Password' and fill in the password.

Choose for the option 'RECEIVE' to receive your free card. However, you have to choose which card you want: Simentra or Dardan.

Both cards will be in Lv. 5.

Check this link to see how to transfer your data if you already played the normal version:

http://ljware.net/help/Transfer_data/1

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a lot of progress on the 2nd stage of my game. Only 10 levels but it took over a week to design and implement. Cant wait to share more info.
Decided to focus on mapping for once. I've pumped out 15* new maps over the past two days' work, including two larger ones that involved some kinda fancy parallax stuff.

*should actually be 17 by the end of the night.
its been a while help
About to go live with a drawpile stream! Me and some fellow artists will be drawing things based off of prompts!
If I post an item for sale on fb for $750 and say it's in excellent condition, what is going through someone's mind to make them think it is remotely acceptable to offer $300 for it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GotTheJoy