ShinNessTen

Valedictorian of Wonderland
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hello, i thought of making a thread about all my Pixelart related stuff so everyone can see how bad i am at doing pixelated hair and what not...

I guess the first one to show would be my boy Arma:

fE9kdrK.gif
D6A4imF.gif

This fella likes smoking and brutally punching everybody to death. He's experienced in Combat and can even selfdestruct himself, because lol.

His Lore ain't too big, i'm just thinking about something to do with him.

Next up, Abigail:

O1kmHnN.png

Another Character i created that has almost 0 lore and because i'm a big fan of Final Fantasy 9. Basically a female Zidane, lol.

I wanted to make a Final Fantasy 9 + Final Fantasy 5 mashup in which you can select Job Classes and the Story would be quite something else. I would also throw in a bunch of FF references into the game, but i never even started the damn thing.

The TOD crew: 

fUV2iyX.png

TOD the Grim Reaper is a Series i've been working on for a year now. It's basically my experimental phase and the first games i ever finished.

Here you see Arma (Yes he's in the game for some reason. Need to find a reason lol), Fusion, MMY-01P, Tod and Gene.

All of them have no lore except for Tod, in which he get's all the Lore for himself and he basically drags along these other fellas with him for no reason. 

TOD the Grim Reaper also plays in a post apocalyptic World, where Humans no longer exist and only mutants inhabit the world. And Robots, for some reason.

It's a silly RPG series i made, you might wanna check it out. :p

One of Soul Effects Main Character (Maybe i'll do all 5, who knows):

zTr4h5q.png

(With help from Eien Nanashi, who made the hair not look like a mess. Thanks!)

If you can't tell by now, i REALLY like Sanja! I think she's the best character i ever created and i think i couldn't create a better one. It's only too bad that the game she's in is stuck in a Limbo. (Aka. I don't feel like working on the game anymore.)

She's basically a badass, reasonable, helpful, sarcastic, etc. Person, and has never feared anything. I wanted her to be a great memorable hero character, but that will never happen, i guess...

Other Random Stuff:

EeJOdlY.png
Vc5E0qX.gif
JHdTKfh.gif
wVcLPBO.gif

The First one is a Cheshire Cat that i called Unholy Cat. There's actually BIG lore about this guy... but who cares, amirite?

Then there's PenguinTato... he hates being alive.

The third one was supposed to say "I hope you rot in whale!" but i f'ed up. lol

Last one is Amy with her T-Rex being all savage. I got inspired by that one fan drawing of hers that i had to do this roar! lol

Probably more to come... whenever i feel like doing something again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amysaurus

Digital/Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
GLORIOUS SHIN ART!  :D :D :D :D  I guess I shouldn't repeat myself, but (hopefully!) you know I love your work. I'm trying to remember the context for the whale animation, though - wasn't it that I was sick and you were, uh, "wishing me well whale"? 

Anyways, that Sanja headshot turned out really well. I'd suggest touching up the facial features (the outlines especially), but the hair is great. :)  

ShinNessTen

Valedictorian of Wonderland
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVX
GLORIOUS SHIN ART!  :D :D :D :D  I guess I shouldn't repeat myself, but (hopefully!) you know I love your work. I'm trying to remember the context for the whale animation, though - wasn't it that I was sick and you were, uh, "wishing me well whale"? 

Anyways, that Sanja headshot turned out really well. I'd suggest touching up the facial features (the outlines especially), but the hair is great. :)  

Thanks! :DDD 

Lol yeah it was when you were sick and everyone was like "HOPE YOU GET BETTER" and i'm like gonna do the opposite because i'm edgy like that.

That whale is amazing dude!

Lol, i think the whale one was the easiest to make.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
tomorrow is the finale of my Endurance
2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaotic_Nyoom