Barsek

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Heyo All !
I'd like to ask of you if anyone know ship tileset (free to use) for VX ace I tried making one from what I have but it's just crapy even if it isnt tileset show me how to do the "picture" trick i guess for now he is visiting the ship once  
thank you in advance !

cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are some ship tiles as well if you want it aligned horizontally.

tiled.png
tilee.png

Credits to this site: link

Last edited by a moderator:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would not use the tiles @Blanc has posted as those are edits of XP tiles, therefore you can only use them if you own XP. Further, I would advise anyone to avoid that site, as there are tiles there that are not credited to the original artist. The owner of that site has taken things at random and compiled them into tilesets with no credits. It is, in my opinion, not safe to use things from there.

cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, I see. I had no idea. My bad. :headshake:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's okay. It's why I wanted to let you and others know. It's also one of the reasons why we're so particular about proper crediting here. We want members to know that what they are getting is legitimate and can safely be used (in addition to respecting artists).

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I THINK I have a slightly better grasp on drawing my maps now... sorta. I still need to figure out how to draw a city of sorts. I've only got the abstract going so far.
One day, I'll not have this lingering cough and we'll have another make a game stream.
A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeins