Shirois Stuff

Shiroi Akuma

Shut up and take my Monet    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Terms of use:

If you use them credit me. :)

Please ask when you want to use them in a commercial project. I don't bite. :)

R-18 use is fine as well.

You are allowed to recolor, edit. (Don't repost and claim the recolor or edits as your own)

Don't repost them, instead a link to this thread is much appreciated.
If you find minor bugs or glitches in the facesets or busts tell me. (For example pixels which are floating in a transparent area.)

If something is unclear, ask.

Objects:

For Yanflys Doodas Plugin/Parallax Mapping

RTP Edits (All Credit goes to Kadokawa):

These are mere edits of the original ressources. No need to credit me, just credit Kadokawa.

Faceset 01 female:

Spoiler

Animated blinking (for Message Plus Plugin by Fogomax http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/49676-message-plus/ ):

Spoiler

I would recommend as plugin command for the one in this quote: MessagePlus enableAnimatedFace 1 5 50,200

because it has 5 rows.

Animated blinking (for Message Plus Plugin by Fogomax http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/49676-message-plus/ ):

Spoiler

I would recommend as plugin command for the one in this quote: MessagePlus enableAnimatedFace 1 5 50,200

because it has 5 rows.

Faceset 02 male:

Spoiler

Busts:

Nina 「ニナ」

Bust & full body version (front view), you also need to credit Kadokawa by this one

Spoiler

Busts might come later, I will think about busts.

Miss expressions? Write a PM, as soon as I'm bored and have some spare time, I will do them.

Changes and corrections:

Spoiler

Update:

29/10/2015 6:42 PM

Minor fix to faceset 01, made her lovesick mouth darker, thickend her upper lip (last expression, 2nd row)

29/102015 7:52 PM

Fixed a minor grid placement error. Faces shouldn't move around anymore while switching. D:

2/11/2015

Erased skin which was a bit beyond her chin and was floating a bit in the air.

4/11/2015

Added map character for Faceset 01

29/11/2015

Animated facesets for "looking at viewer"

1/12/2015

Overhaul of the male faceset

Also removed a few pixels from the upper row which were going over the grid, so that it caused floating pixel on the upper edge. >_>

Last edited:

rpglover88

Rpg & Anime Maniac
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Wow! Shes so pretty! 
 You did a really great job Shiroi! :D

Ceuwbra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
I really like this faceset and I think I'm gonna use it for my game. Is there a corresponding characterset + battler for the female by any chance? (I know it says "Shirois MV facesets", but if you have a characterset and battler for the female01 I would like to know^^)

And are you planning to make more of these characters? I'm really stoked :) .

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiroi Akuma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
I updated the files even now, there was a grid displacement error.

Now to your question: It's true there are no Yukatas, or Kimonos in the Character Generator. D: Then I will make some (will take a few days), and yes, I'm planning doing more of these. 

Nuhada

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
The art is really great ! Do you think you can export the mouthes/eyebrows/noses, even the light blush to make it work with the generator?

tama

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
love how she turned out cant wait to see it you do the walking,damage and battle sprites.

Shiroi Akuma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Do you think you can export the mouthes/eyebrows/noses, even the light blush to make it work with the generator?
Well I could, but the problem is the character generator is using "semi realistic style" or at least something close to it, so.... I don't think that such a minimalistic nose would fit. As for the blushes, they seem to be integrated in the face shape.

Honestly I didn't take a closer look to the generator, so I don't' know if I could add such extra to an another category, but sadly I don't have much time to play around and create assets for the generator, too. 

Nuhada

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Well I could, but the problem is the character generator is using "semi realistic style" or at least something close to it, so.... I don't think that such a minimalistic nose would fit. As for the blushes, they seem to be integrated in the face shape.

Honestly I didn't take a closer look to the generator, so I don't' know if I could add such extra to an another category, but sadly I don't have much time to play around and create assets for the generator, too. 
Well, i tested myself out of curiosity, but i'm no graphist.

It's the same eyes (resized), nose, mouth and blush. It's a bit out of place but i think it's not that bad x)

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Love your first faceset. You have a very distinctive style and I appreciate the wide range of emotions.

Shiroi Akuma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Update: I created a map character for her. It's not perfect, because spriting isn't my strength.

Ceuwbra

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
it IS perfect!

Thank you; I was waiting for this :D

Only the battler remains now hehe

Shiroi Akuma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
No battler, pls! Believe me, it's impossible for her to battle in such a tight outfit, also she would make every escape while in battle impossible, she can't run in her Geta. D: 

Hoppy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
No battler, pls! Believe me, it's impossible for her to battle in such a tight outfit, also she would make every escape while in battle impossible, she can't run in her Geta. D: 
You need to watch more anime or Japanese live action movies.

Shiroi Akuma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
14/11/15

• Added blinking face pictures for Message Plus plugin by Fogomax which is still development. 

So far you would need this. 

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/49676-message-plus/

Please don't post problems with the plugin here, since I don't have anything to do with it, I just made these "animations" for fun. 

I will even try to make way more complex ones and complete all her expressions. 

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
How did you do the kimono

estriole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
indonesian
so pretty... but she look like she seeing at below (did she looking for coins on the street? just kidding :D .)... how about variation where she look front and look above.

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Very nice job ! Do you plan to do the same for RTP characters ?

Shiroi Akuma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
@estirole do you mean animated because there is a static so far.

Looking down is good for beeing shy, reading a book or something like this, I thought.

I will animate the other one aswell, today I think, sadly there was and is a lack of time at the moment.

@Luth 

If you mean if I plan to animate the RTP characters: No, sadly not, but it's not difficult to do a simple blinking animation. 

I only plan to do more advanced animations, head turns etc. 

Update:

Faceset01: The ones where she looks at the "viewer" have also animated faces now. Crying will follow it's more tricky.

Update #2:

Added my first male faceset, I'm not satisfied, so no extra bump for this.

Update #3

Updated the male faceset much more satisfied now. I think the surprised look fits now better his character.

Old: http://orig01.deviantart.net/5e6b/f/2015/333/0/3/malefaceset01_by_shiroiakumasama-d9ih7n4.png

New: http://orig02.deviantart.net/280a/f/2015/334/1/e/malefaceset01_by_shiroiakumasama-d9ine65.png

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I updated the files even now, there was a grid displacement error.

Now to your question: It's true there are no Yukatas, or Kimonos in the Character Generator. D: Then I will make some (will take a few days), and yes, I'm planning doing more of these. 
The generator parts used for the suits are pretty kimono-ish. Check out the portraits of SF_Actor1_1 to SF_Actor1_8

Shiroi Akuma

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
Okay, I think I'm satisfied enough now, so now I can bump this: Added male faceset.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeyaComic