CharismaticGamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys, So i'm making a zombie survival game and i have the map and everything almost done. I have the zombie stripes and more. I'm just missing a few more things. One of those things is having a shooting system. The way i want my shooting system is by making it shoot 4 directional. I dont want to have the simple battle mechanic that RPG Maker already has. I want it to be real time. I think a better understanding of what im trying to say is in this video:

I just love the shooting system in this game and I want to put it in my game. It would be so perfect. But where do I get it from and how? I need to know what script makes a shooting system like this in the video. Where can i get it from and how can I use it? Is it a script or no? I need this! :D

This is the zombie script i'm using btw:

ZombieSheet.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CharismaticGamer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Nice. Is there any other links you can provide for something like this?

Neko Mizu

Kiririn
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You can probably find more if you searched Google. These are called ABS (Active Battle System)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneLoveDrew