ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Basically something that allows for adjustments of the layout of the shop menu, maybe adds more options to it. I want to be able to have a background with a picture of a shopkeeper but the current layout prevents that and the shop processing option is very basic.

This is an idea of what I have in mind

Just the layout controls is what I'm interested in, the images can be added in the event manually unless the kind plugin creator wants to go crazy, lol.

Thank you for your time!  :)

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What happens in "Talk"?

nice request btw - very little guesswork required here.

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What happens in "Talk"?

nice request btw - very little guesswork required here.
the talk option was a feature of that game, i'm guessing. the screenshot is from an rpg where you play a shopkeeper but it was the best way to show what i was interested in. 

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Has anyone had a chance to look into this?

Jeremy Cannady

Coldfire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I am currently building one as I too thought the basic one is boring. Mine is more of a detailed one that shows the stat changes. And is quite a bit different looking.

Suzio Uwabami

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Basically something that allows for adjustments of the layout of the shop menu, maybe adds more options to it. I want to be able to have a background with a picture of a shopkeeper but the current layout prevents that and the shop processing option is very basic.

This is an idea of what I have in mind

Just the layout controls is what I'm interested in, the images can be added in the event manually unless the kind plugin creator wants to go crazy, lol.

Thank you for your time!  :)
Hey! There, it was posted :p  http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/50862-new-detailed-shop/

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's a nice plugin, I like the options, and the shopkeeper on a battle background is nice. What I'd like, though, is for the shopkeeper visible during the whole shop processing. For this I really only need some layout controls. Size of purchase window & anchor left or right, change description bar location. Maybe even an option for a BGM that plays only during shop processing. I feel like it would be a simple plugin to write but I just don't know anything about JS. If it were a core plugin script, the additional options for compare or other things could be added as a sub-menu (like in place of the 'talk' option shown in the screen grab) per dev wishes.

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
*Bump* still looking for shop layout control plugin :)

ksart

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Perfect! I eagerly await its release. Thank you for giving me the heads up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGLordLight