Shop plugins

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Does anyone know of a good shop plugin that I can use for a game I'm making. It would have to be one thats free because this is just a game for me and my friends

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What features do you want the shop to have? Just "shop plugin" isn't particularly helpful.

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
What features do you want the shop to have? Just "shop plugin" isn't particularly helpful.
Yea thats true. Just one that would have a menu that opens where you can buy and sell

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The default shop menu does that.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Resource Requests is meant for graphics and music, not plugins since those have their own section.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wait I can do that in game? I didn't know that sorry
Yeah, there's an event command on page 3, second one down: "Shop Processing". That'll open a window where you can buy the items you specify, or sell items from your inventory.

Yeet_God115

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Yeah, there's an event command on page 3, second one down: "Shop Processing". That'll open a window where you can buy the items you specify, or sell items from your inventory.
Ok thank you. Sorry I'm fairly new to this program

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know of a good shop plugin that I can use for a game I'm making. It would have to be one thats free because this is just a game for me and my friends
@Yeet_God115
try the BM MV Shop to upgrade your default shop^^

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There are a number of shop plugins if the default isn't cutting it for you. Free ones that I know of is Burning Orca's Shops and mjshi's NPC Dialogue Shop. Personally I love those two. Given that you are just starting out though I would suggest getting a handle on the default shop built into the engine, and once you figure out what you want specialized from there then poke around.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And (un)surprisingly, I already started developing a old project as MZ code right off from the bat. Waiting the launch anxiously...
Is there a single word I can use instead Magic Defense", but has the same meaning?
does anyone know where I could theoretically post a game i made full of copyrighted content so that I can get feedback on it

edit: not looking to make any money or anything. just want criticism
Yay! It's raining! ^.^
I decided to take part in the One Map Game Challenge. :LZSexcite:
Finished the map itself, just need to finish the actual game lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhateverImDrunk