Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello. For the musicians out there, I'm in dire need of a good chase song; a short one. No more than 8 bars/measures in length and preferably something that can loop easily.

The style I'm searching for is medieval fantasy, preferably with (at least) a pipe organ and some kind of drums.

The theme will be used when royal guards, once loyal to the queen and gone rogue  chase the player. The "Shock!" SE will play, followed by the song here.

Most any key is good as long as it won't clash with F and Bb (Or Dm and Gm)

I hope this is enough information; this will be used in a project for the Indie Game Contest. I hope that's alright.

Thank you for your time!!!

"But Iron Croc, you're a musician!"  Yes, but scary stuff is my weakness...

Last edited by a moderator:

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I made this a while back for Nio as a restaff request.  Only organs it has are jazz organs though hahaha so it's not really all that scary but hey I thought I'd link it anyway.

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
IMO this is really good, but this is more for a "Castle is rumbling, get out NAO!"

But not quite fastpaced enough for a guard who spots you then gives chase... :) But with your permission I could use this for a final ending sequence mayhaps?

Alas, my search continues...

ThatMaestroGuy

You are lovely~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's something I put up very quickly if you're still in need of it. =P

The link wasn't working, so I just decided to post it up on SoundCloud. If you like it, let me know, and I'll make a looping version of it. =P

https://soundcloud.com/thatmaestroguy/forlorn-escape

Last edited by a moderator:

Simon D. Aelsi

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I like it! I think that's it by gum!  Thank you! Perfect for when a rogue guard (or worse, a rogue warrior... :o ) chases you after being spotted!

Mods, feel free to close this. Thanks so much Scythuz and Clydous!

Scythuz

Explorer Bot *beep beep*
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
IMO this is really good, but this is more for a "Castle is rumbling, get out NAO!"

But not quite fastpaced enough for a guard who spots you then gives chase... :) But with your permission I could use this for a final ending sequence mayhaps?

Alas, my search continues...
Sure thing :)

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Broke: Relating to and acting like Sephiroth
Woke: Relating to and acting like Kefka
Took me almost a year to flesh out this concept but hey, now it works.
01.gif
Part 1 of 24 pieces of our world map
I've finished (most of) the sprites for two of my main characters, Ashlyn and Lizzabelle. And I've already drawn actual artwork of Lizzabelle and Suki months ago. I can't wait to show some of my stuff. I'm hesitant because their outfits aren't my own original design, which must be changed before I get too serious with this.
Heh, um. I've spent $1500~ so far for my game. Most of that went into purchasing some software I need, as well as some commissions. But still, I didn't realize I had spent so much since the beginning of October.

Do not trust me with money, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frizz91