Should I Create a Materia Plugin from Final Fantasy VII?

Should I create this plugin?

• Yes, create it.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No, don't create it.

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
OP, if youd like to, and since you seem to know final fantasy well, would you create a yanfly compactible plugin that makes the attack and/or guard give way to another skill ff8 style*, like when youre low on health or under some effect?

* = theres an arrow besides the command in, which when its present (low health or under effect) and if you hit the directional button on its indicated direction, it changes to another skill (an optional critical/special/overdrive/limit break-like skill) for you to choose.
Yanfly plugins (SkillCore, I think) can already do all that. Simply make the "optional" skill with <Custom Requirement> and <Custom Show Eval> notetags. Set the requirements to w/e conditions you want (e.g. <20% HP) and make sure the show eval has the same conditions as well. Alternatively, Yanfly's WeaponUnleash plugin allows you to replace your attack/guard command.

oooNUKEooo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
br portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, no. im referring to the aesthetic of that menu.

in fact, im after a different approach now. im looking for a way to make the menu multi-paged. kingdom hearts style, in which you can go left or right in the directional to move between "pages" of grouped action within that menu command window.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Im free today . finally have some time to continue coding . yes!
Regret that I wasn't able to actually finish my igmc entry in time for the actual igmc. Will probably just offload it as a standalone thing.
I'm a master in procrastination and have finally decided to educate people in this art in a seminar in Calais. Please don't come. I won't be there.
Testing some of my custom battlers (they're all trash, sorry).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enivlens