Conflictx3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been on my mind for awhile but hesitated to post since I'm terrified of game jams lol but I think it might help the community. Maybe either one of those 1 month to make a completely fresh short game contest or maybe what I call a "before and after" where we post a pic/video of something we want to improve in our main game now (menu, battle, map(s), etc.) And then the improved pic/video a month from now!

Just some ideas I had while sitting bored in my house, hope I posted in the right thread!

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's one running already. :p

Conflictx3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I knew it! But everytime I looked I didnt see it I guess I was focused on the word quarantine, but that's good this can be closed now lol

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Rylo