gRaViJa

Eniko Ghosts of Grace Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone. I'm trying to ad an option to the options screen with YEP Options Core plugin that show a picture of the gamepad controls. The code for "OK process code" I have so far:

this.playOkSound();

$gameScreen.showPicture(28, "tut_gamepad", 1, 600, 300, 100, 100, 255, 0)

This works partly: the image is shown but "behind" the menu. Only when I close the menu the image is shown on the playing screen. So my questions are: 1) how can i show the image in front of the menu (is this like z-index?) and 2) How can i remove the image again once the player uses the cancel/esc/x button?

Here's how the configuration menu for a new option function looks like (as a small reminder ^^):
Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 11.34.13.png

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
maybe you need to add another function at the OK when you press
it again, it remove the image, or by any pressing button it will be removed.

otherwise, it stays on screen.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRCMuller