waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to show the actor face on the right side of the message window? Because I don't like when two people are talking and the face is only shown on the left side.

I don't think it is doable without a plugin, correct me if I am wrong. I didn't find any plugin that can do something like this.

Thanks! :)

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So. I guess this can be closed, because I wrote a plugin that does this by myself.

After my research I found a few plugins that do something similar but they were not exactly what I was looking for. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Oriceles

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry for the necro, but would you mine to share it?, Google pointed me to this thread :rswt

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for the plugin :D
It is quite funny though that RM2k/2k3 have this feature automatically. One of the more useful features they had to take away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee
When a youtuber plays your project or game made by you using MAKERs, you will just be awe struck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deli