Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As the title says, I want to show an animation on a follower.

Is there anyone who knows how I can do that? I would like to avoid making a cutscene.

Soulrender

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kristina I haven't seen a plugin that allows to play animations on followers, but I have something similar, maybe even better than just play an animation on follower:

Kristina

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks @Soulrender! I have seen it though and I really like it, I just wished that it was possible to play animations on followers as well. But I must survive without it then.

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just tried this in a script call and it seems to work:
JavaScript:
$gamePlayer.followers().follower(0).requestAnimation(1);
It plays animation 1 on the first follower (i.e. follower index 0). You can change the numbers as needed~ :)

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bartzfact0r