RMMZ Show cursor X and Y coordinates during debug?

dm604

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi, all:

I'm wondering is there's any way I can show cursor X&Y coordinates during debug?
I currently use SRD's HUD to display variables, which is very helpful.

I wonder whether there's something to display cursor X & Y, so I won't have to guess when I tinker with Show Picture commands.

Thank you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

I'm assuming there'll be some way to do it via the HUD.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
By cursor, I assume you mean the mouse cursor? In the developer's console, you can type in TouchInput.x or TouchInput.y to get the x,y coordinates of the mouse.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I want to learn Javascript to create a custom menu, but I don't really know where to start.
One uncomfortable truth that has withstood the test of time, is how most people will stand by while they see a crime happening, unless it's illegal to stand by. We probably wouldn't have stories about "special heroes" or games about heroes if the "everyday common folk" were largely capable of being heroes. Heroes face dangers that most people are not willing to.
I'm having toooo much fun designing the new MP (Mental Psyche) system. I've only worked it out for enemies so far, but it's fun to stun them, then go after their MP and delete them instead to farm for better item drops.
anyone know of a place I can promote my game? sorta like game awards but for indie devs, like a place where I can drop a trailer and like stir up some hype
Doing RPG Maker News for 17th October 2021

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LAB00M