Show exp in main menu.

Jeremy Cannady

Coldfire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Script was requested here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/48739-show-exp-in-menu/

MenuNextExp.js v1.0

DownloadLink

http://pastebin.com/Wc45wTre

Jeremy Cannady
Introduction
Simple script to show the required exp in the main menu. Was a requested script for someone who doesnt want to use the actor status window.

Screenshots

How to Use
Put the script, must be named EquipmentRarityColors.js and needs to be Java script and not text file. If any one know of a good site to host js files let me know!

Script

//=============================================================================// MenuNextExp.js//============================================================================= /*: * @plugindesc Displays actors required exp to next level in the main menu. * @author Jeremy Cannady * * @help Displays actors required exp to next level in the main menu. * * **/ (function(){var copyOfDrawActorSimpleStatus = Window_Base.prototype.drawActorSimpleStatus; Window_Base.prototype.drawActorSimpleStatus = function(actor, x, y, width) { copyOfDrawActorSimpleStatus.call(this,actor,x,y,width); this.drawActorExp(actor, x, y + this.lineHeight() * 2);}; Window_Base.prototype.drawActorExp = function(actor, x, y, width) { width = width || 150; this.changeTextColor(this.hpColor(actor)); this.drawText("To next: " + actor.nextRequiredExp(), x, y, width, 'center');};})();

Author's Notes
Send a message if there is any questions or would like to re-position the window/change the text from To Next: to something else.

Disclaimer:Anyone can use my scripts for any purpose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The Ace attorney series are so great games... But at the same time such a travesty.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Lanza) that adds 5 more weather effects to our MV games. :LZYsmile: Namely:
Ash-dust,
bloodrain,
Cherry Blossom Petals,
Hail,
and bubbles.

I just like this website:
lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Takufy