KingKraken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've looked all around and can't seem to find the right information I'm looking for. Basically, I created a custom "Exit" command using Yanfly's Main Menu Manager. However I only want this option to appear on certain maps. The issue I'm running into, is I have no idea how to hide/show it, using events or script calls.

I've seen a few posts saying you can use Yanflys plugin and attach custom menu commands to switches, but no actually explanation on how to do that! Any help would be great, thanks!

Yanflys Main Menu Manager plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2015/10/17/yep-14-main-menu-manager/

mogwai

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow that has a lot of parameters! I would rather write a whole script than delve one-line-at-a-time inputs in the crappy plugin parameters UI.

It looks like it takes an eval condition; I guess you just well be using script anyway. I suppose you can make like (for one of the conditions because it's an eval)
PHP:
$gameSwitches.value(69)
or
PHP:
[1,2,3,4,5,25,69].indexOf($gameMap._mapId) !== -1
This one ^ is only on those gameMap numbers.

KingKraken

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That did the trick! Thanks so much!

JuanArturo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I want to exactly this, but i do not know how to "did the trick". help please

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[necro]JuanArturo[/necro]

I suggest you start a new thread stating exactly what your problem is, and what you have done to try and resolve it. Your query may well not be identical to this one.

[mod]Closing[mod][/mod][/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.
New profile picture! This time, it's representative of my current project.
I suddenly feel like making a game for little kids: a pointless sandbox of cute animals, silly collectibles, and random mini games.
Anyone else just like, not bother to make games themed around specific holidays? I know I won't get them done in time for it to make sense.
time to enter the playtest dimension

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heretoga