Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi RPG makers,

I am using almost all the Yanfly plugins and I noticed I am using a lot of states, but there are 2 visibles.

I see there is enough space on the interface for 1 or 2 states more because the actors names are usually short (around 6 characters), so I wonder, how can I show more than 2 icons here?

1616883224962.png

Thank you!

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's Battle Status shows up to 4. If you regularly need more than that, Google showed me this thread:

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, thank you for your answer,

I am not using Yanfly Battle Status Windows, because I don't want to show the hero faces as columns, do you know any way to show more sates icons with no changing the row format?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...did you try Wavelength's plugin in the thread I saw on Google and linked for you?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you said you were using all the Yanfly plugins, I assumed the screenshot in your post was from one of those plugins.

stramin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
When you said you were using all the Yanfly plugins, I assumed the screenshot in your post was from one of those plugins.
I see, no problem and thank you all :kaohi:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm back from an 11 year hiatus. Lol
I sometime envy the people that haven't played Skyrim yet. I feel like I could trade the whole world to be able to make my first pilgrimage to High Hrothgar all over again
Come join us while we play Pocket Mirror by Astral Shift! :LZSjoy: Starting at 2PM ET today!
Tried changing profile icon but...It just felt weird, you know? Who would even want to talk to me if I didn't have this fat yellow rodent thing....Or whatever it is as a mascot....No one, that's who! I am nothing without it. NOTHING!!..
I am having such a good hair day but because it's thunderstorms all day I don't go out and as such nobody will see my hair >.< It's not often my hair cooperates!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GanMvV